Chap27(Her)

"LOUIS!"

"yeah? "

"LOUIS!"

"WHAT?!"

I watched him coming out of his room, dragging his feet before his eyes fell on me and he noticed my state "mom?...MOM!!"

I was sitting on the ground_ not like I had any other choice_ holding my baby bump and panting through tightly clenched teeth..."call-..oh god!..call your dad and- ...tell him to.. GET HERE!! " I squealed trying to hold in the pain but all my efforts were in vain...I am an idiot for thinking that those cramps I got were just the usual cramps but just a little more intense! I am an idiot as I totally forgot that I was due this month!!

"I'm here, I'm here, it's okay, it's alright" Henry came back and helped me up after Louis tried to do that so many times but failed

"Just shut up and get me out! please! I need to get her out!!" I bawled as I fisted his shirt and pulled him closer to me_or maybe pulled myself closer to him... I don't really know what's going on right now!!

"okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he kept apologizing all the while leading me to the front door

I let out a wail as a response to his constant apologizes hoping he would just stop

"Mom?.." I turned to the eleven years old boy and saw the fear in his frantic eyes "you'll be fine right?" he demanded some sort of reassurance and comfort, and I wanted to dispel his fears but I couldn't utter another word, the pain was intensifying with every passing second, all I could do was, nod my head and give him a small weak smile before it was interrupted by a scream of murder! "HOSPITAL! NOW!!"

It wasn't that bad ...painful; felt like I was getting stabbed for hours..but worth it...so worth it!... The baby was out but I didn't have the chance to see her since the doctor and nurses took her away for examination, before I can get my head straight which took me some time.

It took me a while to become totally aware of what's around me, the room I was in, my family members around me, the relief in their faces, the pride and euphoria in their dancing orbs..but most importantly the state that Henry was left in, it got quite the attention from every single eyeball in this room

"can you stop looking at me?" he grumbled with half-shut lids, to prove his already evident annoyance, yet, his one simple request got him the exact opposite of what he demanded.

"you look like Tarzan " Aiden commented before he snickered along with the rest of us.

His necktie in his hand, after I pulled on it so many times that I almost killed him, His shirt open wide after I made sure to pull it harshly, making every single button fly away, his hair standing in every possible direction after his fingers dove into it so many numerous times to release some of the tension he felt.

"at least close your shirt, this is a hospital" Joshua chortled at his own remark, fist-bumping Aiden

Sighing in defeat with his inability to retort, Henry turned to glare at me "I wish I could "

"well there is a button right there, you could close it" _believe it or not _ that was my dad, he said it in the most genuine way possible, pointing at Henry's shirt but not for long since he then burst out laughing making the other two join him

"hey! Stop teasing my son !" mom warned them and marched towards him before she hugged him from the side, eyeing the other three that kept laughing at him "keep it down it's a hospital! There are other women resting here!" she hissed now, which made their laughter cease ... "go change honey, you can use one of her shirts they are big enough to fit you"