chap22-2(change)

she's probably sleeping...

or regretting...

or sleeping....

GOD! WHAT AM I DOING?!!

"hello"

"Hey!" nope! that sounded way too excited!... "did... I wake you?"

"no haven't slept yet"

"good"

"yeah"

Awkward...but not for long, as a subject brought another and another brought another one and an hour passed with this ongoing process before yet another subject was brought up.

"I'll get you a new ring "

"I don't want one "

"why not? I promised to start anew with you, so, wouldn't it be better to just forget that first wedding we had? "

"no need to change the object when you just can change the meaning .. I want the same one I wore for years now ..that if you still have it with you after I left it there"

"I do, but you sure about it? "

"what? "

"wanting the same ring "

"yeah, just a reminder to speak our mind before we end up with divorce again "

"you there? "

"I forgot that you are not just like other women "

" and what exactly makes you say that? "

"your way of thinking, too complicated but also too simple ..other women would have thrown the ring for a new start but you just left it here and now you want it back even though you could totally ask for a new one"

"I didn't throw you away, I just left you, so it's only right for me to leave it right where it belonged and go back to where I belong ..now I am going back so it's only right for me to take it back "

"I like that "

"Good to know "

The two of us fell silent but it was a comfortable type of silence, talking to each other was something that the two of us were used to but these types of conversations were something...new...

however not bad, I think we can get used to them

"you have the shoot tomorrow right? "

"yeah "

"I don't know if it's cool or weird that he didn't get you replaced on the show"

"I will resign anyway, but not now "

"and why not now? "

" 'cause if I do that will affirm that I am upset and disappointed in them which is not true ..just stay for a while to get rid of the awkwardness, then just leave "

"do you really have to? "

"Yeah... if it wasn't for us they would've been just fine"

"you feel guilty? "

"kind of...yeah "

"then do something about it ....you should go to sleep, you have a long day waiting for you, tomorrow"

"you too, good night "

"good night "

Not a drastic change in our conversations even though it was a drastic change in our status.

Not a drastic change in the type of conversations but a drastic change in the interlocutors.

Not a drastic change in our hearts but an extreme one was about to happen to our minds.