wait, back were i started? i couldn't be!

The beam seemingly pulled me through a long tunnel, rainbow colors surrounded my vision and made me dizzy so I tightly squeezed my wolf eyes shut hoping for the feeling to end quickly.

 I didn't open them until I felt myself being dropped onto a hard floor. I blinked 3 times and my vision finally focused on a dark-skinned male wearing a golden armour it seems and his golden eyes focused on my form and turned into something of a panic. "Guards!" His deep rich voice boomed causing my ears to perk up and I looked straight ahead to see an all too familiar golden city.

Asgard. The home of a traitorous family. before me stood Heimdall the gatekeeper.

A low growl rumbled from my throat and I stepped forward toward the man who called for the guards. 

But before I could charge at him I felt a large heavy metal collar latch around my neck causing me to stumble slightly. I looked up to see two guards one clutching a chain linked to the collar slowly suffocating me "take it to the all-father" the man with the golden armour and dark skin said. One of the guards nodded, then at that time, I knew, things were going to go downhill.

I couldn't shift, not with this hunk of metal clasping my airways slightly. It seemingly blocked my attempts to do so as well. I barked and growled as I was tugged roughly through the rainbow bridge. I tried to tug back but my attempts seemed useless as it only caused a searing pain to course around my neck. It seemed to burn at any attempt I took to flee.

 I accidentally let out a small whimper and one of the guards chuckled making me want to rip his head off even more than I did now.

I trudged along as we reached the entrance of the large golden palace.

Don't talk it will only make it worse, they will pay with their lives, I won't trust them, execution is going to be my sentence.

The guards heaved the doors open and the one holding the golden chained leash connected to my neck pulled me in harshly causing me to stumble again. Oh how I hated him, oh how I hated this, what would Snow think? I hope she's alright. The words echoed my head as I was demanded to sit, I did so reluctantly it took 2 harsh tugs and burning my neck to forcefully get me to obey like some Pet.

I was demanded to wait and stay still as the guard clutching the chain stood next to me proudly and the other flanked my left side with his spear upright. I looked straight ahead, The throne stood empty.

Then I heard faint voices coming from across the room in a different door and I listened carefully my ears swiveling accordingly.

 4 I calculated 4 voices from the other side of that door off to the side. One of them is all too familiar the other 3 however I had not heard before.

One I dare say, a sweet woman, and two of slightly younger decent, men, one with a sleek voice and the other with a thundering one. Odin was booming his words they were arguing over what was on the other side of the door also known as me.

The arguing suddenly stopped and the door I was patiently looking to with my bright golden eyes open and an all too familiar Odin walked through it.

 Followed by the woman whose voice I had heard, she had a light dirty blonde hair color with a braid travailing down her back. 

The two men walked through with wide eyes along with the woman. 

I took in both of their features one of them stood taller than the other with sleek black hair reaching his shoulders. He was firm and tall, quite stiff and unready for this ordeal he was slim and has emerald eyes swirling with a mixture of confusion and interest as he looked at me.

 I shifted my gaze to another more muscular male, his dirty blonde hair reaching his shoulders matching the woman. He clutched a large hammer, Mjolnir, he wore silver and red armor and his eyes swirled with mixtures of interest, a hint of anger and frustration and confusion also.

Odin took the steps up to his throne and I sat silently staring into his eyes as he adjusted himself. The woman stood to the left of the throne and the two other men to the right of his side by side. They all watched me as I stare d straight at Odin awaiting his words.

He cleared his throat