a pleasure to meet you

Feya stood back from me grinning proudly at her handy work of choosing the design and pattern combinations of small flowers and blues and greys.

I looked down and toyed with the end of one of the flowers, my tail was kept down and close between my legs as there was no hole for it to flow through easily. My ears twitched as I heard some more similarly dainty steps heading our way, Feya quickly rushed about packing her things up and pulling back her red curls behind her ears, just as she finished cramming her supplies into a small container, the queen I am assuming entered. 

"My queen" Feya said quickly curtseying in her presence when she looked up the woman with the sandy-colored hair smiled warmly toward her.

"thank you dear" she smiled kindly "you may be excused," With that Feya gave a quick smile collecting a few things and darting out of the room leaving me unsure and uncomfortable in the presence of a new person.

 She turned her gaze to me shortly after, she wore half of a metal breastplate and beautiful silk cloth draped her shoulders. A hint of blue on her torso matching her adoring eyes, I shifted on my feet a little bit looking to the floor out of slight respect. She did not have the cruel look as Odin did, therefore I could make no judgment correctly as she stood before me radiating elegance.

I could tell she was of a higher rank and by her eyes, I could tell her intentions were not cruel toward me so though I kept my distance I proceeded to tread carefully for the next movements.

"Hello my dear, I am Frigga" she insinuated lightly with a smile, I looked up and gave a single nod. 

She appeared to be taking my silence awfully well, "well my dear I have had some practice" she commented with a slight chuckle. My eyes widened did she hear that? how? "my child, I have a fair share of capabilities, do not fret I do not read everyone's minds so meagerly" she chuckled lightly her lip quirking.

 I tried to hide my panicked look with a weak smile. "You need not speak and I understand you wish not to but I will inform you of our marriage traditions anyhow for it is in 2 days from now".

I nodded again in understanding "walk with me" she asked with a smile as she turned out of the large doors, I trailed obediently matching my step with hers as my overbearing dress trailed just behind me. 

My ears twitched at the sounds of armor clanking from guards shifting in place, no doubt being from me so close to the queen of Asgard. "you are correct" she mentioned as we walked through the corridors I glanced over to her.

"they do not trust you and your lack of speech more so proves this for them, they feel you are keeping something from them as I assume you have picked up on, you are a bright woman" she Implied. As I inclined my head, it was true I could tell from their constant squirms of uneasiness as we trailed past each and every one. 

"you need not fear them my dear" she added I couldn't fight back the snarl rising in my throat in defiance, I do not fear. fear is for weak-minded people.