fix this!

I had hoped Snow would not have gone in search for me,  she would not find me and I hoped she could move on though if It was the other way around I know it would prove nearly impossible

We were best friends as pups we would play, catching mice left, right and center. Playing games and causing havoc with the rest of the pack the misfits we both were as young ones. We would train together practicing day and night, however, I knew I took training far more seriously as I wanted to live up to my father's expectations for me. 

I was a top warrior and thus making her my second, we fought off enemies together, we were both strong and fierce for our pack. Father was proud of me and he shared the same amount for Snow. 

I sighed tilting my head down only to wince and growl in discomfort at the sharp zapping sting once more. I guess I would be sleeping with my head upright tonight. 

What joy.

 I had no idea of the time but noted that other prisoners were drifting into a sleep, my ears perked at the sound of boots colliding with the cold stone floor just outside my cell. I watched as the other prince in the palace approached my cell. His blonde hair descended down his shoulders as his blue eyes stared straight into my golden yellow ones with keen interest.

"Hello, I am Thor of Asgard" his voice was deep and rich as he stated a matter of factly. I would have nodded had it not been for the collar. I glared at him as he looked at the garment shreds around me, "I have come to remove the collar, orders from mother" he informed.My ears perked up at this after I had brung harm to her, she still insisted on the collar being off. I hadn't encountered this prince often, however, so I had no idea of what to think of him.

He sighed as he asked for a guard to open the barrier, I raised an eyebrow as he stepped in, I, however, sat still. I wanted this collar off NOW and I had no plans to not be sleeping tonight so i  made no plans on jeopardizing my suffering ending. He seemed quite shocked at my compliance as I stared off into space at the floor, he approached and I didn't even give him a second glance. I hated the vulnerability with a burning passion but I would do anything to get this damn collar off right now.

He crouched to the right side of me unhooking a few latches before the collar was caught in his large hands. I heard him suck in a breath of shock and I side glanced him with my yellow eyes as I hung my head in sleepiness. 

did he look... concerned? I had no idea how to pinpoint his reaction but I was too tired to think, "Guards fetch me Eir" He demanded turning to them, one nodded and dashed off quickly. He turned his attention back to my neck. He placed a finger on one of the angry red marks causing me to growl and hold back a whimper as I shifted away with all my strength.

"It is alright I will no bring any harm to you, I can assure you of this" he tried to calm me much quieter, I frowned at his words but said nothing as he approached again. This time pulling my hair up from my neck gently to reveal the marks circled behind my neck as well as the front.

He seemed much kinder than I had expected but I was too tired to argue or properly care at this point, my eyes were fluttering, out of trying to keep myself awake. I eventually caved as my eyes shut and I fell backward into the prince's arms. I heard him exhale, as all noises cut off entirely. 

Thor POV:

To say I was weary would not be a good enough word to describe how I truly felt, I had been sent by mother secretly to get the collar from the maiden's neck. I

 had heard and seen she was aggressive and was not one to be tampered with so I took my time walking to the dungeons. Upon arrival, i saw her acting stiff in the center of her white-walled cell. She had nothing to sleep on and no meals it was now past supper as well. She glanced at me as I stood in front of her cell. 

Her yellow eyes were piercing and entrancing but I shook the thoughts. "hello, I am Thor of Asgard" I said trying to assert some type of confidence, as she looked at me unfazed and said nothing. I looked at the torn shreds of her dress noting she had torn it up in spite, she was now glaring at me but continued with her mouth shut  "I have come to remove the collar, orders from mother" I stated.

Her brown ears twitched upon hearing my words showing she picked them up with interest, I signaled for a guard to open the barrier and as they did so I approached her. She did nothing and simply sat there staring at the floor blankly. I carefully crouched down beside her and unlatched the collar taking it in my hands. I expected her to run and shift or attack me but she did nothing of a sort.

I sucked in a sharp breath at the burned inflamed marks on her neck, I glanced to see her yellow eyes side glancing me in interest. They looked excruciatingly painful so I called a guard to fetch Eir for me.

"Guards fetch me Eir"

I placed a finger on one of the marks almost hoping for a reaction but she growled and shifted away from me, I saw her bite her lip harshly however noting it was extremely painful. 

"It is alright I will no bring any harm to you, I Assure you " I informed her hoping to be reassuring enough as she remained still as I re-approached, I went around the back lifting her brunette hair tied in a swift ponytail resembling lady Sif's to reveal more red marks may be even harsher than the side ones. I noticed she was fighting with the feeling of sleep as she desperately fought to keep herself awake, however it tended to fail her as she fell back and I caught her in my arms. 

I sighed as she lay unconscious her chest rising and falling ever so often. I couldn't see how she was seen as such a monster all I could see was the layers and layers of pain she was keeping to herself, only now had she just showed how now she had subsided to it. I understood how my brother now was so curious and protective over her and hoped to find out myself more about her but I would need to figure out with mother and my brother how to go about getting her out of here. 

If she was to be truly safe it would be the arranged marriage 2 days from now that would help her. I could only hope we could figure out a way to protect her.