Magic for her

When Megan woke in the morn, she was snuggled into Loki but didn't mind it, she trusted him, and showing affection was common for wolves such as herself.

She thought about home more frequently and how they would be searching for her but she desperately fought off the thoughts but they kept coming back and nagging her in the back of her mind. 

It showed enough for Loki to notice as he sat up he noticed her ears didn't perk upright like they usually did but rather drooped as she followed his action slowly due to her healing wounds. He frowned in front of her. 

"What is troubling you?" she looked down and away from him no wishing to discuss the matter as it would only cause guilt to flood over him or to blame himself.

He sighed but with the flick of his wrist a pair of black ears and a black tail appeared on him, she caught sight of his tail and looked into his eyes with wide ones as she looked at the ears on his head. 

She showed a toothy smile as her draw dropped her canines showing as she tackled him on the bed causing him to flop back with a thump as they were both laughing as she watched the black wolf ears on his head twitch while she loomed over him. 

He felt his cheeks heat up at the sudden contact but she didn't mind it as she leaned against him and batted the ears on his head with her hand shifting back into her human self gently giggling as she did so watching them flick at the motion.

She found it amazing what his magic could do and seeing another wolf or something like one made her feel more comfortable especially when that person was someone she trusted so deeply. He chuckled at her reaction as she backed off of him sitting up her legs tucked behind her causing her to sit higher. 

He went to stand and get off of the bed but felt his arm being tugged and looked back down to see her looking up with big soft puppy eyes "oh don't give me those eyes" he scolded playfully but she only whined.

 He sat back down with a huff as she came up from behind him and ruffled his black tail and played with his wolf ears atop his head. "you really miss them.. don't you?" his voice came out tentatively.

He sensed her stiffen and pull away from him and he turned to face her and saw the solemn look on her features, he gently placed a hand on her cheek and wiped a stray tear away and before he could pull back she leaned into his touch closing her eyes. 

She sniffled and he pulled her in for an embrace wrapping his arms around her gently and she did the same "I am sorry" she instantly pulled back.

 Looking at him with furrowed brows "not your fault" her serious tone setting in,

"I know, but it is my selfishness that brought your guilt isn't it?, I-I just didn't want to lose you, I suppose that is insensitive of me" 

"at first I would have found this place terrible, your father he... he cast us out Loki. Our kind, we used to live here in Asgard as did many other shifters, merfolk, serpents. Your father found us too much of a threat to trust and figured if our kind or any of the other shifters had lost their temper we could do more harm than good, so without warning, he cast us all out onto another realm we named Morika. Morkia is chaotic, you would not have found it if you had asked Heimdall of its whereabouts as he is not permitted to tell anyone of its place only the other realm leaders. Rumors of our kind spread rapidly, we were meant to fend for ourselves we saw your kind as traitorous" She finished looking sad once more. 

"so that is why you didn't trust me" he muttered more to himself than anything.

"Yes, your father gave us no time to leave or prepare. The realm I come from is that of war constant war, battles rage through every species to fight for food scraps and territory which is why it was so important I returned to help them" he looked at her sympathetically.