EPILOGUE

Megan and Loki had at first had no feelings for one another, two strangers bound by sheer luck to come across one another. Loki a prince of Asgard had no idea who the brunette maiden before him was doing here let alone a half-wolf one. Odin hadn't taken a liking to her and locked her up but with the help of his mother encouraged the trickster prince to protect her. 

He thought he would regret the action of the arranged marriage but soon came to regret that thought, through time and bonding Megan had found herself trusting the prince. She found herself being more confident in speaking ignoring her promises not to. 

Loki had been so kind to her and so had the maid Feya and Frigga, the two fell for one another. Over time Loki had begun to convince himself that what he felt wasn't felt the same by Megan. But that all changed on the forest floor as he pressed soft kisses to her lips, the raven-haired god had indeed fallen and so had she. 

The two loved each other dearly and eventually were more open about it as they walked through Asgard, Megan was taken to a village to explore with the prince and gained the trust of the townspeople as they saw her have no intent to harm anyone. She told stories to the children who played with her furred ears and tail and braided her hair. 

She and Loki learned things from one another and he taught her some magic which she picked up quite well with his mother as well. Thor and the warriors 3 helped to teach her battle tactics and she soon became a part of the palace helping to defend the people alongside her prince.

She was home.

The end! please comment on what you guys think! was it a good book? ;) check out my other ones if your keen!