you cannot take her!

Her being wrathful toward me would be an understatement. Her nostrils flared as she was still restrained, I would have called for letting her go but doing so would mean no one would have control over her. 

It seemed the outrage trampled the hurt and pain in her eyes as I refreshed her memories while trying to understand her. I was about to step in when Father pushed through the doors ranting into the infirmary "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" He yelled as mother trailed behind him with disturbance and concern as she tried to grasp his arm to slow his rage. 

"Fath-" I started but was soon cut off "TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEONS AT ONCE!" he demanded to cause panic to set in as my jaw locked.

 "Father you cant! it was my-" I was cut off again "I will not hear any further excuses from you boy, she is to be locked up for her attack on your mother and her feral behavior will not be tolerated!" He warned angrily.

 I opened my mouth to continue but I glanced over to her on the bed to see dismay and discontent seeping into her features. She whined as she was pulled out of the bed and grabbed roughly by many guards.

A large familiar collar clicked tightly wrapping around her neck, she coughed at the restriction but to my surprise, she didn't bother fighting after it was latched around her. 

"Darling please, she-" Mother tried to soothe him "No, She has already had her chance I will not have more lives put at risk like this" He dismissed leaving the infirmary without another word as two guards tugged the chain laced to her collar tightly causing her to stumble but follow obediently. 

It broke my heart as she was heaved out of the doors but before she left she turned back to me with a look of misery and gloom. She shook her head at me before turning and being dragged further down the halls of the palace out of sight. 

Mother was still in the room with me as I stared after where she just was on the bed "Loki.. what have you done?" she questioned lightly not accusing me harshly as father would have "I just wanted to know of her heritage mother" I murmured quietly.

 "I hadn't known it would lead to this" I groveled lowly. "you know better than to invade someone's memories like that my child" Mother placed a hand on my shoulder, "I know" I muttered. I had let my curiosity and impatience get the better of me.

All for a few memories my bride to be who I was meant to protect was now locked away because of my own selfish desire to know more about her. My own mother held the same disappointment in what I had done, I could sense it, but I was determined to fix it. 

Megan POV:

A constant throbbing pain through my head as I was dragged down the golden halls into a grey path leading through multiple cells. 

Downtrodden, frustrated, confused, agitated.

He got into my mindscape and made me relive all the painful memories I had aimed to forget since entering this realm knowing I wouldn't relive them again.

 He had no right to! Maya, father, and the rest of the pack all flooded back into my mind like an overwhelming fog filling up my senses and making me struggle to breathe clearly. I missed them now more than ever and I hadn't cried for centuries. I didn't know that cunning prince had magic but I wouldn't put it past him. If I hadn't trusted him much before I sure as hell didn't now. 

The familiar collar latched onto my neck didn't help either as it would burn the flesh as it was tugged by the firm hands of the guards. 

"Get in mutt" one of them spat as the golden glowed entrance faded before me. I carefully stepped in only to be forcefully shoved forward "faster!" one guard demanded as I fell forward onto the floor harshly. The collar pressed against my neck causing me to yowl in agony as I scrambled to sit upright so that the space between my collar and neck would even out, to stop the burning.