~one~

It had been 5 years since I had seen my Uncle Ray. You may know his name, Captain Man. Anyways, the last time I saw him, I was Girl Danger, the 13 year old wonder. Ray was yelling at me because I almost got myself killed. We were trying to defeat Drill Finger, Ray's arch nemesis. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, and I may have let Drill Finger lure me into his trap with cute boys.
I heard yelling from outside Drill Finger's lair. All the sudden, Ray burst through the door with an angry look on his face. He stared at me as I sat in a dental chair, tied up.
I watched as Ray tackled Drill Finger and got him sent to jail. He untied me and gave me dirty looks.
"What?" I asked.
"I can't believe you left your post. And for what? A teenaged boy!" Ray yelled.
"I didn't know what else to do!" I responded the best I could.
"And what would've happened if I couldn't find you! Ella! What would I tell your mother?"
I stared at Ray for a long time.
"You can no longer be a part of this team. It's too dangerous." Ray looked into my eyes. Tears began to fall. From both of our eyes.
Three years of being a superhero, and I disappear. Swellview goes to madness. 'Where is Girl Danger?' 'Is she dead?' 'Was she captured?'. I could no longer watch the news. Everything was too tear inducing for me to watch.
The one time I did watch the news, I saw something about a 'Kid Danger', Captain Man's new sidekick. Ugh. He looked like a decently cute person, considering the fact that I couldn't see his actual face.

Months after Ray fired me, I moved to Bordertown, Swellview's sister city. I was far away from Ray either way. When my mother fell ill, I had to move to Swellview on my own.
5 years later, here I am, outside of Junk N' Stuff, ready to face Ray.