~three~

Moving into my new house was weird. I had never lived on my own, but I lived in a nice neighborhood, and I knew how to protect myself.
     I decided to go introduce myself to my next door neighbors. I believe their last name was Hart. When I knocked on the door, a young girl opened the door. She looked angry.
     "Who are you?" The girl asked.
     "I'm your new neighbor, Ella." I smiled. "I brought some cake. Hope you don't mind."
     "Come on in." The girl said. "I'm Piper. This is my stupid brother, Henry."
     "Hey." Henry jumped up.
     "Hi, Henry." I said. I set the cake down in their kitchen. Henry ran upstairs and motioned for me to come with him.
     "What?" I asked.
     "Why are you in my house?" He asked.
     "Because I live next door." I stated.
     "Why?!" Henry almost yelled.
     "Because I'm an 18 year old woman and I do what I want." I smacked his forehead, "thank you very much."
     "What was that for?" Henry asked, rubbing his forehead.
     "For asking stupid questions." I said, crossing my arms.
     "I'm calling Ray." Henry said, opening his watch thingy.
     "Wha- Why?" I asked.
     "Hey, Ray. Tell me why your niece lives next door to me?" Henry asked.
     "Holy shiz is that a tiny hologram Ray?" I asked, staring at the hologram.
     "Yes." Henry and Ray said at the same time.
     As Ray and Henry talked, I kept putting my hand through the hologram. 'Oohs' and 'Aahs' escaped my mouth as I stared at a tiny model of my uncle.
     "... besides you too would be a great couple!" Ray basically yelled. I didn't know what they were talking about, but now I was intrigued.
     "What? Ew!" Henry and I said at the same time.
     "The crime duo who are fucking on the side?" Ray said. "PUBLICITY!!!!"
     "Bleh." I said, gagging myself.
     "Language." Henry said.
     "Wouldn't that be great though." Ray said.
     "Ray, you shouldn't be worrying about who I'm 'fucking on the side', you are my uncle. That's weird." I said.
     "You know you like it." Henry winked.
     "Piss off." I said, flipping him off.