~seventeen~

I awoke with Jasper laying on top of me, naked. 'What the fuck?' I thought to myself. I had vividly remembered Jasper going home last night. Then I realized, I wasn't at my house. I was on Henry's bed. I looked around the room and saw Henry spread out on his couch.
"Jasper." I whispered into his ear. "Jasper wake up."
"Huh." He awoke with a start.
"Good morning." I said, smiling.
"Yeah, good morning." He said.
"You are totally squishing my boobs right now." I said, smiling again.
"Oh my gosh," Jasper jumped up, "Sorry."
"It's all good." I said. I pointed at Henry, "gonna wake him up."
I walked over to the sleeping boy and put my hand on his arm. I shook his arm lightly. After that didn't work, I kissed his forehead. That didn't work, so I knew what to do next. I lowered my mouth to his ear. Then, I let out a piercing moan.
"Shit!" Henry yelled, jumping up.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jasper and I were loosing our minds.
"I can't believe you just did that!" Henry yelled.
"What was that?" Called Henry's mom. Jasper and I filed out of the window and into my own bedroom.
"Nothing, I just saw a cockroach and it scared me." Henry called back.

As we entered my bedroom, Jasper collected his clothes off the floor.
"Did we really just crawl on a tree, at 7 in the morning, naked?" Jasper asked.
"You get used to it." I said, putting my underwear on.
"You've done it before?" Jasper asked.
"Plenty of times." I laughed. "Sometimes, if it's a bit later in the day, I will leave my clothes on a branch, so I can collect them in the morning."
"That's so strange." Jasper said.
"It be like that sometimes." I smiled.
"It really do." Jasper said.
     "I'm gonna go eat some cereal." I said, kissing Jasper on the cheek and walking downstairs. I got a call from Henry, so I answered.
"What goes on?" I asked.
"My mom is making me clean, so I can't come over." Henry said.
"Aw, Jasper and I were waiting." I said frowning.
"I will see you at work. I love you." Henry said.
"I love you too." I said. "Mwah!"
     "Mwah!" Henry kissed.

     Jasper and I strolled into the Man-Cave holding hands. Ray looked at us for a second, then looked at our hands. He started going crazy.
     "HENRY!" Ray yelled.
     "Ray!" I yelled. "Shut up!"
     "You- you're cheating?" Ray questioned.
     "No." I said. Ray furrowed his brows.
     "Well, it sure looks like that." Ray said.
     "I'm dating Ella." Jasper said.
     "And so am I." Henry said, walking in.
     "This is giving me a headache." Ray said.
     "We are all together." I said, smiling.
"I feel like I know what this is about, and I don't like it." Ray said. He looked at us, and made a disgusted face.
"That's so funny." Charlotte said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because, remember the night you and Henry did it, and then you and Jasper did it right after." Charlotte said, chuckling. "It's like it was meant to be."
"What?" Henry asked.
"Uhhhh." I groaned, rubbing my neck.
"Ohhh!" Charlotte came to the realization. "Hen didn't knowww."
"Yes, Char, we don't talk about that." I said.
"You did what?" Henry asked me.
"Remember how you opened the door, and Jasper was right there?" I asked.
"Yes." Henry said through gritted teeth. Jasper was getting a little scared.
"Well..." i shakily smiled. Henry turned to look at Jasper, who was now under the tubes about to leave.
"Get over here you ass!" Henry yelled, running at him.
"AHHH!" Jasper yelled, running away.
"Really Char?" I asked.
"Sorry." She said. "Hey, at least the two of you are even."
"Yeah right." I said. We heard a piercing scream, which could only mean one thing, Henry got Jasper. Henry was walking out from wherever they were fighting. He had Jasper by the collar and was dragging him around.
"No more." Henry said, dropping Jasper. "None."