~eighteen~

As I was walking home that night, I was approached by a man who seemed too familiar.

"Hello Ella." The man said. I suddenly realized who it was.

"Drex." I responded.

"It's been a while." Drex said, smiling. I went to call Ray on my Whiz Watch, but Drex shot something at me, causing me to pass out.

      When I awoke, I was tied up in what seemed like an evil lair, but I wasn't too sure. I looked around some more, and noticed Drex standing in a corner.

     "Hey, bud, um. Where are we?" I asked.

     "My lair?" Drex questioned. "Can't you tell?"

      "No, this lair is pretty shit." I sassed.

     "Shut up." Drex demanded.

     "Jesus, I'll go fuck myself then." I mumbled. "Do you mind if I ask why you captured me?"

      "Well, I just escaped from prison, and I saw that Captain Man had a 'new' sidekick." Drex said.

     "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

     "Shut up, Jesus fuck." Drex sighed. "Anyway-"

     "Oh I get it. You're jealous." I laughed.

     "Will you shut the fuck up please Ella." Drex almost cried out. "No, I'm not jealous."

     "It seems to me like you are." I mumbled.

     "Well, I'm not." Drex said. "I captured you to  make you turn to the dark side."

     "Wrong universe." I said.

     "What?" Drex asked.

     "Nothing." I laughed. "How do you plan on doing that?"

     "Oh, I have my ways." Drex smiled, pulling out something that looked like a microphone, I knew it wasn't a microphone. It was a Hitachi vibrator. Not that I had ever used one, I was just informed on the culture. 😉

"W-What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"I think you already know." Drex laughed.

It wasn't until this moment that I noticed my pants were gone. How the hell did I not notice that?

Drex slowly walked over to me, turning on the vibrator and moved it over to me. I tried to wiggle away, but as soon as the top of the wand touched my skin, my body sank. He moved it around slowly, and I felt myself changing, weirdly enough. The wand started moving faster, and a small moan escaped my lips. I covered my mouth and Drex smiled. I was a moaning mess before long, and I was done controlling it. Soon, my climax started trailing through my stomach. I felt my eyes roll back into my head, and as my orgasm ended, the door to the lair was busted down, and there stood Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Shit!" Ray yelled, looking away.

"Ella!" Henry yelled, running over to me. "Are you alright?"

Without knowing it, I launched a punch at Henry. He dodged it, a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I cant control it."

I swung more punches at him, and eventually punched him square in his nose. As he laid on the floor, groaning, I put my pants on.

"What the hell?" I asked Drex.

"I told you I could turn you to my side." Drex smiled.

"You fucking-!" I tried to yell, but something had come over me. It was like my mid was replaced with someone else's mind.

"Ella, are you alright?" Henry asked, getting off of the ground. His arm was rested on my shoulder. I whipped my body around and kicked him in the stomach. As he was hunched over, I kicked him in the head.

Soon, Ray busted into the lair. He looked terrified.

"What did you do to her?" Ray asked.

"I just made her orgasm, but put a poison in her that was activated with the orgasm." Drex laughed.

"What the fuck?" Ray asked. "I didn't wang to hear that."

"Well, you asked." Drex laughed. "Get him."

I ran up to Ray and started punching the shit out of him.

"This doesn't physically hurt me, but my feelings are hurt." Ray said, grabbing my arm and twisting it out of place. I quickly turned around and popped Ray in the mouth. He actually looked like he felt pain. I ran out the door, and never looked back. I heard footsteps running behind me, but I didn't stop until I got home. I locked the door behind me, and didn't open it at all for the next two weeks.

A/N: this chapter was partially requested by @ivaughan14 sorry it took a bit, ive been busy like a bee lol but i hope you enjoyed! :)