~six~

"You're sister is weird." I told Henry later that night.
     "Don't I know it." Henry said. He was laying on his bed in his underwear, I sat on his couch in just my bra and underwear.
     "You look sexy." I smirked.
     "That makes two of us." Henry winked, causing my heart to *flutter*. Suddenly, Piper burst into the room.
     "Eww!" She yelled.
     "Piper! Get out!" Henry yelled.
     "Why is our next door neighbor in here and why is she naked?" Piper asked.
     "I'm not naked." I said.
     "You look like it." Piper said, looking away from me.
     "Can you just get out?" Henry asked.
     "Don't have to tell me twice!" Piper yelled.
     "I already did!" Henry yelled. All that I heard next was overlapped arguing, which let me escape through Henry's window, which led straight to my window.

     "Hey I'm sorry about Piper." Henry said, climbing into my room through the window.
     "It's alright." I smiled. "I used to fight with Ray like that all the time." Thinking of the past made tears well in my eyes.
     "Hey," Henry locked the window and climbed onto the bed where I was sitting. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
     "It's not that." I said, the tears finally falling.
     "What's wrong, baby?" Henry asked.
     "I miss how things used to be." I said. "How Ray and I used to be."
     "I understand." Henry said, cupping my face and wiping away my tears.
     "No, I don't think you do." I stated, releasing myself from his grip. "Before he fired me. Before I moved to Bordertown. Before Kid Danger existed."

     10 year old me stumbled into Junk N' Stuff, being sent there because my parents were fighting. Ray didn't seem to be anywhere, so I went into the basement. I pressed the button to go down, but the floor fell from beneath me.
     "What the heck?"  I asked myself. The elevator door opened when I hit the floor. I stepped inside and I was surrounded by technology. I heard someone coming, so I hid.
     In walked a small man with a bald head and hair on the sides. After him came someone I knew too well.
     "Captain Man!" I yelled, jumping out from where I was hiding.
     "Jesus Christmas on a cracker child!" The superhero yelled.
     "What are you doing in the basement of my uncle's shop?" I asked.
     "I work here?" He said, questioning his answer.
     "I basically live here, how come I've never seen you here?" I asked.
     "I'm invisible when I go up there." He said, smiling.
     "Really? Why? You're so handsome." I said. Captain Man gagged.
     "Ok kiddo. That's enough of that." He said, taking off his mask, "it's me Ray."
     "WHAT?!" I yelled. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FANGIRLED OVER YOU? THATS DISGUSTING!"
     "Do you know how to fight?" Ray asked, which was totally irrelevant.
     "My dad taught me how to fight. Well, he just threw the punches, but ya." I said, smiling.
     "We will talk about that later." Ray said. "Meanwhile, I've been looking for a sidekick, would you like to apply?"
     "HUH!" I yelled, jumping up and down. "What kind of question?"
     "Well then." Ray smiled, "Let's get started."