~twelve~

Jasper and I decided to go back to my house. Jasper had told me about his entire life. He told me about his sad mom and his bucket collection. I told him about my past and everything that led to me becoming Girl Danger.
     "So, you were a super hero before Henry?" Jasper asked.
     "I just explained that to you five times, yes." I said. Suddenly, I heard knocking on my door. I went to open it when I was met with my worst nightmare and my greatest dream.
     "Hello Ella."
     "Hello Henry." I smiled. "Why don't you come on in?" He walked in and saw Jasper on the couch.
     "Why don't you go to work, Ray needs you." Henry said.
     "I clocked out." Jasper said.
     "There is a house full of customers." Henry said.
     "Why a house-?" Jasper asked.
     "Go!" Henry yelled.
     "Oh! Okay!" Jasper yelled, he grabbed his phone and left.
     "So, what was that about." I asked.
     "You." Henry said, smirking.
     "Me?" I asked. "Well, what did I do?" I stood up and rated my hand against his chest.
     "You're dating Jasper. To make me jealous." Henry swallowed.
     "Well, how did you know?" I asked, stepping closer to him.
     "Why else would you be all over him?" Henry asked.
     "Maybe I think he's sexy." I said, barely getting the words out. Henry made a groaning noise. "What?"
     "You." Henry smirked.
     "What about me?" I asked, trailing my fingers all over his chest.
     "Everything." Henry groaned.
     I looked deep into his eyes. Within seconds our lips were slammed together and I was a moaning mess. Henry slammed me into a wall and started grinding all over me. I left hickies all over his neck and shoulders. He could say the same for me. We quickly rushed up the stairs to get to my bedroom. We removed each other's clothes and started making out on the bed. All of our actions were so fast, I didn't even realize he was in me, until he exited and slammed in.
     "Fuck!" I moaned.
     "Shh. It's okay baby, I got you." Henry whispered. [wooo can you imagine] Our lips never broke contact and we went on for hours. Switching positions, kissing more, hair pulling, even choking [hello] which was kind of scary, but VERY hot.
     Towards the end of our little fiesta, everything started to slow down. It became more love and not lust. We both came at the same time, and Henry collapsed next to me.
     "Jesus." I whispered.
     "That was a workout." Henry grunted.
     I looked over at my clock and noticed that it was 5:00 pm. When we started, it was 2:00. Meaning that Jasper had been at the store for 3 hours, waiting for a complicated task, that never arrived.
     "Shit!" I yelled, jumping up and putting my clothes on.
     "What?" Henry asked, getting worried.
     "Jasper!" I yelled.
     "What about him?" Henry asked, getting noticeably frustrated.
     "He's at the store, and he has been for 3 hours!" I yelled, running down the stairs and putting my shoes on.
     "Where are you going?" Henry asked, from the top of the stairs.
     "To work. I have to get Jasper, and you have to leave." I said.
     "Fine, you know where to climb to if you need me." Henry said, walking back into my room.
     I ran to Junk N' Stuff and saw a disappointed Jasper standing at the register.
     "What happened?" I asked.
     "Do you actually like me?" Jasper asked.
     "Woah. What makes you think I don't like you?" I asked.
     "Well, I have been trying to get ahold of you for the past three hours! And you didn't answer anything!" Jasper shouted.
     "Fuck." I mumbled. "Umm. I was sleeping."
     "Ray told me the plan." Jasper said.
     "What fucking plan?" I asked.
     "To get Henry back." Jasper said.
     "Shittt." I mumbled again.
     "Do you actually like me?" Jasper asked again.
     "Of course I do, but not that way." I said, walking over to him.
     "Wow." Jasper said.
     "I'm sorry?" I questioned.
     "It's okay. I understand." Jasper said. He sat down on a box he had by the wall. I went down to the cave.
     "Soooooo, WHAT HAPPENED?" Ray asked as soon as the elevator door opened.
     "3 hours." I said. "I think we might be back together."
     "3 hours of- of the- the... nasties?" Charlotte asked. I nodded. "Woop."
     "I know, right?" I smiled.
     "Is Jasper okay?" Charlotte asked.
     "He should be okay." I said. "I told him I still liked him, just not in a 'nasties' kind of way."
     "Ahhh." Ray and Charlotte made the noise at the same time.
"Poor guy." Charlotte said.