~A/N~

Okay, first of all, this is my favorite picture ever because he looks like he just shit himself. Second of all, hi. I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it! It is always the middle of the night when I write, so sometimes I'm a little loopy and I go crazy.

     The whole "sexual abuse" thing with Ella's mom, isn't really important to the story. It just gives a little background on why Ray is protective over Ella. Ray is protective over Ella, and he always will be, because HELLO I gave you a backstoryyyy, you're welcome. Also, I'm sorry if the backstory triggered you. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, truly, my apologies to you.

This is completely irrelevant to the story, but I've been feeling sad lately, so I will lay my love on you guys. You are loved. You are noticed. You are special. You are someone. You may be different, but at least you're not basic. You are you. You are worth it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you are struggling, some important hotlines are listed below.

Depression and Suicide: 866-488-7386
Dating Abuse & Domestic Violence: 866-488-7386
Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
Runaways, Homeless, At-Risk Youth: 1-800-786-2929

All hotlines listed run 24/7. If you for some reason are not able to call one of these hotlines, 911, or the emergency number for your country, is always available, and they can help.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!