~ten~

"Wait until Henry finds out!" I yelled.
     "Where is he anyway?" Ray asked.
     "I thought he was upstairs working in the shop?" I questioned.
     "Last time I checked, he wasn't there." Ray said. Charlotte entered the cave as we were talking.
     "Have you seen Henry?" She asked.
     "We thought he was up there." I said.
     "I thought he was down here." Charlotte said.
     "Let's check his house!" Ray yelled. Charlotte and I shrugged and we all went up the tubes.
     When we arrived at Henry's house, we tried to open the door, but it was locked. We looked inside but no one was there.
     "Let's try my house, we can get into his room from there." I said.
     "You can get where?" Ray asked.
     "Huh." I said. Charlotte chuckled, she understood.
     We went into my house and we all ran up to my room. I looked out the window and saw all hell breaking loose. Ray began screaming and Charlotte was covering her mouth. Tears flowed down my face as I continued to stare at what was happening in Henry's bedroom. Ray came up behind me and kissed the top of my head.
     "I'm so sorry." Ray said.
     "Oh my god." Charlotte said.
     Henry was kissing some whore. In his room. And I just so happened to see it. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.
     "NOO!" I yelled, crying like a child. "WHY? I LOVED YOU!"
     Ray had to pry me out of my house and back to the Man-Cave. I sat down for the rest of the day. I never stopped crying. Buckets were filled with tears. Buckets were filled with wasted seconds of my life. Buckets were filled with heartbreak. Fucking asshole.

     I didn't go to work for the next month. I knew Henry was back there, because I watched the news. All about Kid Danger and Captain Man. I would say that Kid Danger could suck my metaphorical nuts, but that's what he wants. The only time I would go to the cave was in the middle of the night. I would cry to Schwoz about my problems and he would give me hugs. Ray never knew I was there, because he was sleeping.
     "You know, Ray doesn't like fighting crime with Henry." Schwoz said one night.
     "I guessed that." I said, wiping my eyes.
     "Everyday he fights the urge to murder Henry. He just doesn't want Henry to know what we know." Schwoz said.
     "I want a fucking churro dammit." I said.
     "Got it." Schwoz said, and he brought me a churro.
     "I'm gonna wake up Ray." I said, going to Ray's room. "WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ear. "Please."
     "AAHAHA!" Ray yelled, jumping up and karate chopping the air. "Oh, hi Ella, are you okay?"
     "I want to kill Henry." I said.
     "Woaaahhh." Ray said. "That's a little over drawn, don't you think?"
     "Excuse me! 'oVeR dRaWn' WHAT THE FFFF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" I yelled.
     "Maybe you don't know his half of the story?" Ray shrugged.
     "What, that he was kissing some bitch in his room and we happened to see it from outside of his room?" I yelled at Ray.
     "Go talk to him about it." Ray said.
     "FINE!" I yelled.
     "Bye. Goodnight butter beans." Ray said, laying back down. I walked back over to him to give him a hug.
     "Sleep good manta Ray." I smiled.

     I ran to my house, went upstairs and climbed out the window. Henry's window was always unlocked, so I went in. There the bitch laid. In his bed, the girl next to him. Before I woke them up, I decided to spin around the room. When I was finished, the room looked like a real tornado blew through it. Then, I flipped Henry's bed.
     "What the?" Henry yelled.
     "Hello Mr. Hart!" I smiled.
     "Uh. Hi Ella." Henry said, getting out from under the bed. The girl still wasn't awake, so I grabbed her from under the bed.
     "What are you doing?" Henry asked.
     "Me?" I asked. "I'm taking out the trash."
     Henry tried to stop me, but it was too late, I threw her out the window.
     "WHAT THE FUCK?" Henry screamed.
     "What?" I asked.
     "Why did you do that?" Henry asked.
     "Why did you cheat on me?" I asked.
     "Wait. How did you find out?" Henry asked.
     "I fucking saw you! You dumbass!" I yelled.
     "I'm so sorry." Henry said. I was crying the whole time. Yelling scared me.
     "No you fucking aren't." I said crackily.
     "I love you." Henry said, walking close to me.
     "Don't fucking come near me!" I yelled, punching him in the face. "If you really loved me, you wouldn't have cheated, ever."
     "Honestly, please forgive me." Henry began crying.
     "FORGIVE YOU!" I yelled. "Forgive all the sleepless nights. Forgive all the tears. All the self loathe, wondering what I did wrong. The only thing I ever did wrong in my life was trust you."
     "Ella, I-" Henry said, I cut him off.
     "Go back to sleep." I said, climbing out of the window, the girl was gone.
     When I got into my room, I called Ray.
     "Hey kid, are you okay?" He asked.
     "No." I sobbed.
     "Hey, calm down." Ray said.
     "I need you to come to my house." I cried.
     "On my way." Ray said.
     "Thank you." I said.
     "No problem, kid." Ray said. "I love you."
     "I love you too."