~eight~

That night I fell asleep in Henry's arms. No sex. No make out sessions. Just love. It was days like this, happy days, that build a relationship. Even after my world was rocked, Henry managed to comfort me. We hugged for about 3 hours before I realized that he was asleep, so I decided to go to sleep too.
     When I woke up, Henry was not in my bedroom. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my immediate reaction was to get my suit on. I blew the bubble and Henry appeared in my room.
     "Woah am I interrupting something?" Henry asked.
     "No. I thought you were abducted and when I heard the footsteps I thought you were a bad guy." I said, beginning to take my suit off.
     "No, no, no, let me take care of that for you." Henry smirked. He blew his bubble gum and got his suit on. Henry walked over to me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me close to him and grabbed the back of my head where my ponytail was. Our lips were centimeters apart. I leaned in and the feeling didn't change. His lips were so soft and made me feel like the greatest woman in the world.
     I tackled Henry onto the bed and pinned him down.
     "You are mine." I said, leaning down to kiss him. "Kid Danger."
     Henry gained his strength and flipped us over so that he was on top.
     "No." He said. "You are mine. Girl Danger."
     Henry unzipped the back of my suit and started leaving kisses all over my back. I did the honor of removing Henry's clothes. The only clothes we were wearing was the masks on our faces.
     I knelt down and began kissing Henry's abs, he let out a few grunts, and he soon had a boner.
     "Ah!" I said. "There's my little friend."
     I began stroking his [im just gonna fucking say wiener for the rest of the damn book] and he let out a plethora of grumbles and moans. After a couple strokes, I took him in my mouth entirely. He came faster than I expected, and I swallowed, like I always do cuz I ain't no BITCH and because when you spit out cum it looks weird.
     "Your turn baby." Henry whispered into my ear. He tackled me down onto the bed, and he started sucking on my neck and made his way down to my 🅱️ussy. He left hickies on my 🅰️rea. He began to flick my 🆑it with his tongue. I could feel the warmth of his tongue plunging [HUH] into my wet 🅱️ussy. Right as I was about to cum, Henry removed himself from the bed.
    "wut." I groaned.
    "Get on your knees here." He pointed to the edge of the bed. I complied. "Down." He commanded, pushing me down so that I was on my hands and knees.
     Henry leaned down and licked all around my 🅱️ussy. Then, he dove deep into the wonders of Moanderland. He thrusted so hard, when he came out again I thought I was giving birth.
     The amount of moans that escaped my mouth almost matched the number of thrusts Henry engaged in. Every second [boom, boom, boom *snaps*] my g-spot was getting attacked by a penis [omg I said it]. I could feel a knot building in my stomach. It felt greater than it ever had felt. I came, and Henry's thrusts slowed. He pulled out and I helped him finish by [wanking] him [???].

"Ella?" Henry whispered into my ear.
"Yes baby?" I answered.
"I love you so fucking much." Henry whispered.