~nine~

That day was a weird day. Schwoz was doing a whole bunch of weird experiments and most of them were a success. I watched from afar as he poured liquid into other liquid and made smoke. It was pretty cool, considering the fact that I had no idea what he was doing.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm trying to mimic the experiment that caused Ray to become indestructible." Schwoz said in his weird accent.
"iNdEsTrUcTaBlE." I mimicked Schwoz's accent.
"Leave me alone." Schwoz said.
"What are you doing?" I asked again.
"Didn't I just tell you." Schwoz said.
"But why?" I asked.
"Would you like to be indestructible?" Schwoz asked.
"Well, Hell yeah." I said. "But how do you know it would work?"
"Well, that's the problem." Schwoz said, adding another liquid to the concoction. "I'm not sure if it would work. But testing is the only way to know."
"Is there anything else that you have to add?" I asked. Schwoz nodded. "Can I add it?"
"Yes." Schwoz said, handing me a tube of powder. "But be very careful. This could explode in your face."
"Oki!" I yelled, dumping the whole thing in. As if it were magic, lots of smoke blew in my face, and I became dizzy. I started to spin, then I spun faster. I began getting faster and faster until i was spinning like a tornado. I couldn't stop myself, and soon enough I was tearing through the Man-Cave at the speed of light.
"What is that?!" Ray yelled, the noise level was above inside voices.
"A failed experiment." Schwoz said, shaking his head. "Oh, and it's Ella."
"What?!?!" Ray yelled, punching Schwoz in the shoulder.
Ray started chasing me around the Man-Cave. As soon as he almost caught me, I started spinning faster. My hands were all over the place, and Ray managed to grab one, he began spinning along with me, but he planted his feet in the ground, slowing the movements.
"Oh my." I whispered, trying to catch my breath.
"What the hell?" Ray asked.
"What just happened?" I asked.
"Super powers!" Schwoz yelled as he jumped in the air.
"Ohh..." I grunted as I huddled over.
"Are you okay?" Ray asked.
"I'm gonna puke." I said, running to the bathroom.