~sixteen~

I sat on my couch, scrolling through Netflix. My back was still sore from Ray fucking slamming me into the ground. I heard a knock on my door, so I went to answer the door. There stood a soft looking Jasper, holding a massage table.
     "What... the... shit?" I asked.
     "I'm here to massage your back." Jasper said, smiling.
     "Uhh. Okay, come on in." I said. Jasper set the table down in front of my TV.
     "Come, lay down." Jasper said.
     "Okay." I laid down. Jasper began to rub my back. And when I mean rub, I mean RUB. It felt like his hands were vibrating. It felt wonderful. After about 10 minutes, I heard footsteps and felt the presence of another person.
     "Is there anyone else in here?" I asked.
     "Its Just Henry." Jasper said. "Henry say hi."
     "Hi Ella." Henry said.
     "Hi baby." I said.
     For the next couple of minutes, the massaging got more intense and the two boys started whispering to each other. Suddenly, Jasper stopped massaging.
     "Alright, times up, go to bed." Jasper said, patting me on the head.
     I got up and went to my bedroom, with Henry at my tail. When I reached my door, Henry slammed his lips into mine.
     "Mmm." I groaned, I pushed him away. "Jaspers here."
     "Ask him if he wants to join." Henry said. I raised my eyebrows and ran down the stairs.
     "Jaspie?" I called.
     "Yes El?" He called back.
     "Henry and I were going to... ya know, and we wanted to know if you would join us?" I asked.
     "Sure." Jasper said. [if you don't want to read this threesome part, you don't have to]
     "Good." I smiled, I took him by the hand and dragged him up the stairs.
Henry went into my room and got everything ready. When we walked into the room, there Henry sat, on the bed, dick out. Jasper and I quickly got undressed. I locked eyes with Jasper and tackled him onto the bed. Henry came over to watch as I did the devils dance on the dick. I sat straight up on Jaspers dick and started bouncing up and down.
"Fuck!" I moaned. Jasper let out a grunt of pleasure.
I hopped off [hoppin off dat dicc] and made my way down to his pElViC areaaaa. I leaned over his cock [ew] and motioned for Henry to come join. I started to suck off Jasper, and I felt Henry enter me with an alarming thrust.
"O." I moaned.
As Henry thrusted, I bobbed my head up and down Jaspers shaft. We all came at the same time, our moans and groans harmonizing.
This was not the end, no, it was barely the beginning. Jasper didn't leave his position laying on the bed. I sat on his face and Henry stood in front of me. You could assume how this worked or I could tell you right now. As Jasper ate me out, I was deepthroating COCK.
I could feel Jaspers wet tongue entering and exiting my pussy [im gonna trow up] I could feel Henry's eight inch knocker hitting the back of my throat, almost gagging me. After many moans and many groans. We came as a family. I swallowed Henry's cum, and Jasper licked up my juices. [this is disgusting] Before our threesome was over. Someone needed to cum one more time, and it was Jasper. I told him to stand up for this one. I knelt down and started to jerk him off slowly. After a couple strokes, I licked the tip like a lollipop. [ahaha] I then proceeded to shove his entire penis into my mouth like it was a $5 foot long. I bobbed my head back and forth and reached my hands up to grab Jaspers back. As I bobbed my head, I pushed his body forward, reaching for maximum dick sisters. He came with a groan and I swallowed.
I stood straight up, looked Jasper in the eyes and saluted him, then I jumped off the bed. The boys followed me as I walked out of my room.
"You're amazing." Henry said, practically drooling.
"Fuckkkk." Jasper groaned. I turned around and looked at them.
"Come here." I whispered. They leaned in and I kissed both of them on the cheeks. I walked back into my room after getting a sip of water.
"Are we going to have anymore fun?" Jasper asked.
"We could make out." Henry said.
"Ok." Jasper and I replied.
Both of the boys pushed me onto the bed and laid next to me. Their lips became connected to my neck and their hands moved down. Down down down. DOWN. Jasper stuck two fingers into my mouth and told me to suck on them. I did. Without warning, he plunged the fingers deep into my pusss.
"Ahh!" I moaned, arching my back.
Henry licked his fingers and started rubbing circles into my clit. They both began to move faster, moans were escaping like mad. Then, I came, with a bang. I moaned a really loud moan. Like a porn moan or something.
     "You're both fucking godly." I whispered, my voice raspy.