~fifteen~

"Welcome to Ray's boot camp for drunken teens who can't behave!" Ray yelled the next day at work.
"What's the plan today Sergeant?" Jasper asked.
"You dumbass!" I yelled, slapping Jasper. "He's a Captain. Jeez you're dumb."
"Shut up!" Ray yelled. "You are all going to compete in a series of fights with each other. The two winners will fight each other, until there is a winner."
"Are we fighting to the death?" Jasper asked.
"What do you think, you big hunk of nothing?" I asked.
"I'll take that as a no." Jasper whispered. I nodded.
The first battle was between me and Charlotte. I won. The second battle was between Jasper and Henry. Henry won. Then, Jasper and I had to battle. He had me pinned down for a second, but I turned my head and looked deep into his eyes. He loosened his grip, and I pinned him down, winning the battle. Then, Henry and Charlotte fought, Henry won, leaving Charlotte with an accidental bloody nose.
The finals were coming, I had to battle Henry. He wasn't ready. I wasn't ready. I don't think anyone was ready for what was about to happen. We got on the mat and locked eyes.
"Nothing that happens here creates drama okay?" Ray said.
"Right." Henry and I said.
"3...2...1." As soon as the match started, Henry and I were at each other's throats. I pinned him down after 5 seconds. He got his strength up and flipped me backwards. Then he took me down. As soon as I was flat on the ground, he was about to win, I spun out of control. I picked him up and threw him on the ground. I held his head down with my elbow and whispered in his ear.
"Wrestling is a lot more fun when sex is involved."
"What?" Henry asked. His concentration was off, and I had just won.
"Suck my metaphorical penis you weewee." I said to Henry.
"That's was disgusting." Ray said. I began thrusting around the room.
"Who's the boss? Me!" I yelled.
"Nuhuh." Ray said. "Now you have to fight me."
"HUH!" I yelled.

We got on the mat, ready for this match. Everyone was watching. 3..2..1. As soon as the countdown was over, I spun onto Ray's back, holding his throat, hoping to pull the big guy down. He was trying to pull me off of him, but I had planted myself there. I began punching his hollow head and pushing him down. He fell flat on his stomach and I jumped off of him. He picked me up and body slammed me onto the mat. It didn't hurt that bad, but I had to win, so I started fake crying.
"Oh my god!" Ray yelled. "Are you okay?"
Now that his guard was down, I spun behind him and hit the back of his head with a metal bar, that I found laying on the floor. He fell forward, I pinned him down, and won.
"Well, that was easy." I gloated.
"Wh-H-What?" Ray asked.
"A parasite can kill any large animal." I said. "I'm a parasite and you a a large animal."
"How did you, indestructible, lose to Ella, cyclone?" Jasper asked.
"She really knows how to protect herself." Ray said, shaking his head.
"Trickery is key." I said, smiling.