✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 : From now on,we will call you Alexandra

I preffered not to talk to my parents.They pissed me off,especially my mom.

I was so sleepy.I think I slept an hour.I cried the whole night.

"There is the buss,sweetie ! Go,they are waiting for you !" My mom gave me a smile.What a bitch.

I gave my mum a "Fuck off" look and left the house,speechless. 

Outside I saw a lady which looked more like a nun.She was smiling to me.

"Good morning darling ! You must be Alexandra Robbinson,am I right?"

"Good morning ! Actually,you can call me Alex,it's easier !" I replied.

"Oh nonono,sweetie.Alex is already a masculine name.And you are a girl,so from now on,we will call you Alexandra ! And also,this hair ! We will let it grow,so you will not look like a boy."

"I thought this school is meant to change your mentality,not your looks !" I murmured.

"Having your hair cut like this would not make you think like a young woman you are !"

Oh my God..this is so bad.And without my girlfriend,what's the reason to even hurry getting out of this shitty school?! I thought while entering the bus.

I chose to sit alone,because I did not want to talk to anybody at the moment.The road was pretty long,so I fell asleep.When I woke up,we were in a forest and some girl tapped on my shoulder that I should wake up.

"Hey,Alexandra ! We are here ! C'mon !" She smiled.

So,I lifted my body and started to go down the stairs of the bus,trying to follow that girl,so I can be friend with her.

"Uhm,hey ! Thanks for waking me up !" I said to her.

"You are welcome.I should have let you sleep tho.You would have gone back home at least,hahah." She laughed.

"Oh that's a good one !" I laughed. "And you are ?"

"I am Skyler !" She said.

"Oh,what a beautiful name !" I told her.

"Not as beautiful as yours,Alex !"

"Hey ! Don't call me like that or else that lady might get mad !" I laughed.

"That lady is nun Nancy !..."

"Oh,seems you two girls are getting to know each other ? Hm,what if we put you together in a room ?" Nancy smiled.

"That would be awesome, nun Nancy !" Skyler smiled.

I know I only know her for like 10 minutes,but I have to say that she is so beautiful.Her hair long and blonde,her green eyes.I also noticed that she has freckles.

We entered the building,which was a huge,old church.It was looking like a castle.Therefrom,another nun guided me and Nancy to our room.

The halls were pretty long,I thought I would get lost on them.While the nun was looking for the good key to our room,I could not help but notice a girl getting out of her room,which was 3 doors away from ours.I was atracted by her shoulder length red hair.We made eye contact and I checked her out.I did not want to be jerky,but she was so pretty..actually,there are many pretty girls.

"You also need to give me your phones,darlings !" I was intrerrupted by the nun.

"Here you have mine." I said,still trying to find where did that girl go.

"Do you need any help?" The nun asked.

"Actually,yea. What's in there?"

"The room where that red haired girl went is the library.Do you like reading?" She answered.

"Yes." I smiled. "Thank you."

Guess I will spend much time in the library from now on.

We got in the room.

"I saw you checking out that girl !" Said Skyler.

"Uhm..yes.She is kinda pretty.That's the reason I got here.."

"Are you...a lesbian?" Skyler raised her eyebrows.

"Yea..but what about you,why are you here?" I asked.

"My rebelious behaviour..." She laughed.

"That's funny hah..at least you are not worse than me.."

After we put our things in their places,Nancy came to announce us to be in the main room in 5 minutes,so we can introduce ourselves as the new girls in school.

The room we entered in was pretty big ,because we are many girls in the building.

"All the new girls have to come here on the stage behind me !" Nancy said.

"When I finally found my place on the stage,I noticed again the red haired girl in the public.She was standing right in front of me.

"Good evening young beautiful ladies !" Nancy started her speech.

After staring at Nancy for like..one minute,I moved my eyes in the public and saw the girl biting her nail,while looking at me.

I stared at her,she stared at me,Nancy's voice got go blurred in my head I heard nothing no more.I did not know whether to smile or not,so I did not do anything but stare at her.

Our deep eye contact was broken as soon as a girl behind her,tapped on her shoulder.I heavily breathed out.

"Now I am going to have a short discussion with each of the girls and after that we are headind to dinner ! Thank you,ladies !" Nancy finished her speech and the girls in public left.

"Alexandra,you come first because you have a special case this time !" 

We entered a separate room and started talking.

"So I want you to know a few things and rules you will need to obey !" She paused.

"First,if you have not noticed from your colleagues,they wear an uniform..So you will have to wear one too and I will give you a few pieces.You must always wear them !"

I was not mad at all about the uniform,but when she gave me skirts,I lost it.

"Uhm,it is a must to wear skirts?"

"Yes it is,darling ! Skirts are for ladies !" She replied.

"Also,as I told you before,this hair will not be cut because we will grow it !"

"Another rule is that you can not leave the building without telling me,or to switch rooms or roomates"

"Aaand...." She continued with a bunch of stuff,stuff who got me so bored and hungry.

Damn I wanted to have dinner.