✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 : Nice to meet you,I'm Anne

I followed the girl all the way until we got into the library.

She closed the door behind her so I would make some noice if I were to open it and enter after her..so I waited for a minute to pass,and I entered the library as well.

No one was here,or at least,it was too quiet,because it is a library.

She went to look for books about space..at least this is what I saw.

Instead,my eyes got stuck on the poetry shelf.I love poetry,especially those romantic and sad ones.I took a poetry book which included poems by international writers of this period,from arround the 18th century.

Without even noticing,a voice from behind me,started talking.

"Romantic poetry,huh?"

"Wha-who are you?"I turned around,my eyes facing hers.Yes,that fucking red haired girl.

She was smiling to me,and so did I.I felt my face heating so I tried to step back.

"I..am..Alexandra" I said,my voice was cracking.

"Oh,I know you don't like being called like that,Alex ! Nice to meet you,I am Anne !" 

She knew...how?

"Anne,h-how did you know I like being called Alex?"

"I just knew hahah..nah,I saw your face when Nancy called you like that after the speech..the way you rolled your eyes." She laughed,messing her hand in my hair. I could barely stand on my knees.

"So,why'd you came after me here? Because I know you did."

"I was just trying to find some good poetry book and read it in my dorm." I lied.

"Uhm..Has anyone else told you that you are a bad liar,Alex?" She raised her eyebrows.

"N-nope." I laughed.

"Okay,let's try again.Why did you check me out this morning when you arrived?"

"I am sorry I was just tryina catch your eye,so I can make new friends,because you seemed pretty.You know,I don't know anyone here besides my roommate."

"Hm,let's say I got this one.Anyways,we can be friends if you want."

"Um,sure,yea..let's be friends." Okay,I started talking so awkward.

"So..Victor Hugo?" She asked after looking for the author on the page.

"Yes..and yours....space?" I looked for her book cover.

"I adore space !" Anne exclamed.

"So do I..with poetry" 

We had a moment of silence,both of us staring down.

"Do you know what we need?" Anne asked.

"I have no ideea"

"Poetry about space !" She continued.

"Damn yea !" I smiled.I already adore this girl.

"H-how long have you been here?" I asked Anne.

"I came here a month ago..But after the tests results,I guess I will stay here pretty much.." She looked down.

"Do you mind if I ask you why are you here?"

"I..am a lesbian." She said.

"Pretty cool..guess what? The person you are talking to right now has also the same problem" I smiled.

"Not to sound as a cliche,but I knew..In the morning when I saw you in your clothes..you looked pretty bomb ! Also,I love your hairstyle !"

"Oh thanks ! Yours is also cute !"

"Uhm..it's okay if you come with me in my dorm so I can put the book on my shelf and after that I will give you a school tour ? I feel like you need it." She questioned.

"No,that's totally okay !"

When we entered the room,her roommate was there.

"Hello ! You must be one of the new girls here,right?" She asked.

"Kristine,Alex ! Alex,this is Kristine !" Anne introduced me to her.

"Nice to meet you darling ! I guess I will not see you for so long " Kristine said.

"Wait? Why? Are you leaving ?" Anne laughed.

"Yeess,the results are pretty good so I might leave in..a month or so"

"Glad to hear that" I said.

"Guess,I will remain here,alone for the rest of my life hahah !" Anne laughed.

Yesss,she is gonna stay longer ! 

"Okay I think we are done here,shall we start?"

"Let's go !" I said.

I really loved how she wanted to metain a conversation all the way.

"Tell me about you,Alex ! How did you end up here? How you found out about your preffrences" 

"There is not really so much to tell..I mean,obviously I ended up here because I was caught kissing my girlfriend,which is now not my girlfriend anymore and that freaks me out the most..and,I started seeing right from my early childhood that something weird is happening with me..I mean,the last time I wore a dress was when I was 3 years old,and I told my mum that I don't want to be a princess."

"Only 3 years old? Woah,that is interesting..and I am sorry about your breakup..it really hurts to see things like that happening.."

"That's okay,I need to let it go..and live my life you know ? But,what about you?" I looked so dissapointed.

"Basically I decided to come out to my parents and boom ! That's what happened hahah !" Anne laughed.

"It's weird that you find this funny hah !" I laughed as well.

"I know..But did you know that laughter extends your life span ?"

"I can tell from your voice that it sounds true,but I find it hard to believe." I said.

"You laugh mostly when you are happy..someone who lives a happy life ,lives longer..not always,but there are many cases..because if you are sad and stressed,you develop health problems."

"Or if you die by accident" I continued.

"Y-yes.." She admited.

"Uh-Oh my God..I did not realise I walked you down all the hallways and did not enter any rooms because we kept talking !" Anne laughed.

"R-right,huh"

"So..I will now lead you to the arts room..."

I followed each one of her step and paid attention to everything she said.

"So,that was it..a pretty big building right? You must be tired !"

"Yes,actually..I want to thank you for the tour"

"You're welcome..guess I will see you tomorrow.Now go to bed !"

"Yes..and yes I will!" I said smiling right before she wrapped her arms tightly around me..and so did I.I hugged her back,resting one of my hands in her cherry hair.

We stood like that..for a few good seconds,untill Skylar opened the door.

"Uh-Hello here ! S-Sorry for disturbing the atmosphere !" She smiled awkwardly.

My parents sent me to a Catholic girls school ∣ gxg ✦COMPLETE✦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara