✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 : WE NEED TO LEAVE ! NOW !

One morning we were being woken up by a very rough knock at the door.

"Bloody Hell !" I whispered making my way to the door.

I opened it and saw Nancy ! You could see the anger in her face !

"ALEXNDRA ! CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS ?" She gave me a photograph.It was me and Anne kissing on the couch.

"NO WAY !" I said,waking up my girl. "Who took this ?" I asked.

"3 MINUTES ! DOWN IN THE NUNS OFFICE !" She shut the door.

"What is it babe ?" 

"Someone took a photo of us while we were kissint that day in the library and gave it to the nuns !" I said.

"SOMEONE DID WHAT?!" Her eyes went wide.

"Yes ! Cmon we have 3 minutes to go downstairs !"

"What is going to happen ?"

"I don't know !" I said,locking our dorm before heading downstairs.

We entered the office.My hands were cold as fuck ! I was so scared. There were all the nuns.

"Take a seat !" Nancy said. "Is there a posibility to explain what is this ? I want the truth !"

"W-we..we are together !" I said.Anne nodded.

"Holly Mother of Jesus ! And after all this progress you did in your papers,you still do shit like this?!" Nancy yelled.

"But there is really nothing wro-.." 

"SHUT UP ! ENOUGH !" Nancy shouted at me.

"Sisters,bring all the girls in the main hall !"

10 minutes after,we were in front of all the girls of the school.The worst part was beginning.

"YOUNG LADIES !I am sorry to intrerupt our daily program and routine but I called you all here because we have a situation to resolve ! These two girls you see in front of you were having a secret relationship in our church !" Everyone was shocked.I could hear the whispers. "A photograph was given to us this morning by someone unknown ! It was left in the front of our door in an envelope ! After all this progress they did ! Well,there is no progress ! They pretended ! They lied ! They have sinned too much !"

We started crying.

"Why you need to hummiliate us like this ?" Anne asked. I went to hug her from the back.

"ONE : YOU DESERVE IT ! AND TWO : ALEXANDRA HANDS OFF THE GIRL,NOW ! YOU WILL BE BOTH PUNISHED ! YOU WILL SPLIT ROOMS,EVEN FLOORS AND YOU WILL STAY HERE AT LEAST ONE MORE YEAR ! I AM GOING TO CALL YOUR PARENTS THIS EVENING !" Nancy paused.

"Now question ! Did someone know about the girls ! Stand out !"

For a moment no one stood out.But Tessa came.

"I knew about the girls affair ! I was also the one who gave you the photograph ! I did it for their good ! They really need to get rid of this sickness !" Said the girl.

"AFFAIR ?! How DARE you speak like that ! You are Anne's ex-girlfriend !" I shouted in tears.

"Yes..ex..I was her girlfriend,but now I don't feel atracted anymore to the same gender !"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US ?" Anne asked.

"I AM HURT ! YOU BROKE MY HEART,ANNE ! YOU DID NOT LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS !" Tessa shouted too.

"NO ! MORE ! SHOUTING ! I AM CALLING YOUR PARENTS TONIGHT ! NOW EVERYONE,GO TO HAVE BREAKFAST,THE FOOD WILL BE HERE SOON !" 

"We can't let this happen Anne ! That's our chance ! TO LEAVE ! WE NEED TO LEAVE ! NOW !" I said talking her hand and leading us fast to the dorm. 

I made eye contact with Sky.She nodded.

"We are going to get much worse if we try to leave !" Anne cried.

"STOP CRYING ! I.CAN.NOT.STAY.HERE.ONE.MORE.YEAR ! YOU UNDERSTAND ? I AM GOING NUTS ALREADY ! YOU EITHER COME WITH ME,EITHER STAY HERE !"

"Don't say stuff like that Alex ! I love you !"

"I love you too Anne but don't make me leave without you !" I said,taking the backpack. "Ready to sneak ?" I asked.

"Ready !" The girl breathed after I kissed her cheek.

We waited until no one except Sky was in the hall.After we thnked the girl for the help,we got outside and waited until the man gave the last box of food to the nuns.

"Hello mr. ! Can you please tell me if there is going to be something new on the menu in the future?" Sky said,keeping the man busy.

We sneaked in the back of the truck.

"Look girl ! I am working ! I have to leave now !" The man said,heading to the truck.

"Cmon Anne ! Up ! We are going to stand behind these big boxes !" I gave her my hand.The girl stood up.

Tears of joy began to fall down our cheeks when the doors were shut and the car started moving !

"WE MADE IT ANNE !" I whispered holding the girl in my arms.

After half an hour on the car,we started hearing the sounds of the city.The man stopped and opened the doors.We immediately jumped out of the truck,scaring the man.

"Sorry we didn't mean to !" We said.

"HEY WAIT WHAT WERE YOU GIRLS DOING IN MY TRUCK ! COME BACK !" He started shouting at us after we run.He did not bother to run after us.

"WE DID IT ALEX !" 

"WE DID IT HONEY !" I said hugging the girl as hard as I could and kissing her lips.

"I can't wait to take you home and introduce you to my parents ! They are goint to be very shooked but at least,they will see that their plan did not succeed hah !" I laughed. "By the way,where do you live ?" 

"Actually,I live in USA ! I came here in UK to stay at my aunt with my parents but it seems tht we stayed in UK more than we expected..or at least I." She looked dissapointed.

"Oh,shit ! D-don't worry ! We can still be together ! You can stay at my place ! Fuck what my parents think ! And if they will still not accept us,I am moving with you in the US !"

"Would you ?" The girl raised her brow.

"Of course."

"You speak so easily !" She said.

We were starving because we did not eat,so we rushed home.I was so excited to bring her home.

"This is my house !" I said,looking at the building. "Ready?" I questioned.

"I should ask you !" Anne laughed.

I knocked.My heart was in my chest.Surprisingly,the door was open.

"MOM,DAD ! I AM BACK HOME !" I said entering the house.

Both my mom's and dad's eyes went wide.They suddenly stopped moving.My mom dropped the plate in her hands and broke it.

For a second it was silence.

The storm was yet to begun again.