✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 : Mixed feelings

I don't know what time was it and I was so sleepy in my bed.

I really liked the fact  that sleeping in this place was so peaceful.Nothing could disturb you.I grew up in the city..and you know,sounds of cars,ambulances or simply very drunk people who were singing and shouting in the streets.Nights in this school are so quiet.

"Babe,are you awake?" Anne asked from underneath the blankets.

"Almost asleep.Why ??" I could barely talk.

"I-I want to try something."

"Like what?" I asked.

"We..we would both enjoy it !" The girl got up from her bed and her legs were walking slowly by my bed,her fingers unbuttoning her night dress.

My eyes went immediately wide open as I shook my head.I was not sleepy anymore.I mean,how can you fall asleep when you see your girlfriend in all her splendor,making her way to your bed,undressing herself.

"Y-you are naked !" I breathed as I felt her forehead sticking to mine.

Minutes later of rough kissing and biting,the girl stopped and lifted her leg up,positioning her pussy against mine.

"You wanted this?" I whispered.

"So bad,huh !" A moan left her mouth when I pulled her closer to me,our pussies touching.We were rubbing together,grinnding myself against her.Her boobs swayed at the movement of our hops,the bed creaking below us as I brought my hands to slap her tits.She moaned.The girl gasped unable to finish her words,her pussy craving an orgasm.

I continued rubbing myself against her,our pussies loving the contact.Moans left our lips.Our pussies rubbing together at a much quicker pace brought the sweat out of our bodies,our skin glowing into the night.No words were being spoken to ruin the moment.

"Quiet Alex !" Anne moaned. "We are going to get in trouble !" The girl could barely speak,her breath being caught in her mouth.She had goosebumps,her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she was pushing her body up.

"FUCK SILENCE ! ANNE,I AM ABOUT TO CUM !" I screamed in pleasure as I reached for the sheets,bailing them into my fist.

Anne came seconds after I came. The orgasm overtook her.

"Gosh,I have had the best orgasm in my entire life." Said the girl who rested her body against mine,keeping her body in place so she would not collapse.

"Dammit Anne ! I fucking cannot wait anymore to get our of this prison and fucking go to some hotel or whatever and fucking fuck you till you fucking scream !" I said.

"Oh my God,Alex ! Were you that horny?" She laughed.

"You are fucking insane girl !" I smiled,giving her a kiss on her nose.

-------------------

We spent the next day in the library.We hd to choose some poems and write them down as a homework.

"This is so freaking boring ! I want to read actually good stuff !" I said going to the romance section.

"I know,right? W-wait ! What are you doing in this section ?" Anne asked.

"I am looking for a poems book to read to you at night..as we used to !" I said,picking a red small book that caught my attention.

"Cmon Anne ! Down here ! I want to read something to you !" I told the girl to come sit with me on the sofa.

She rested her head on my shoulder,as I started : 

"I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all dayI hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. I hunger for your sleek laugh,your hands the color of a savage harvest,hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,hunting for you, for your hot heart,like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue."

"That is Love Sonnet XI by P.Neruda." Anne looked for the name in the book.

"Yes my sweetheart !" I said,pecking her lips. I don't know why,but this was the first time I was scared of something.I was unsure of my gesture.

"What Alex ?" She paused. "No one saw us ! We are alone here !" Sid the girl,caressing my hair with her fingers.

All of a sudden I hear a book falling to the ground.Sky shyly comes out from behind the shelves.

"I am sorry for intrerrupting you ! I didn't wanna scare you !" The girl laughed.

"You scred the hell out of me !" I said. "Now let's get out !"

"Sky,we need your help !" I said closing the library door and heading to the dorms.

"How can I help you with ?" She asked nicely.

"I have a plan for me and Anne to get out of this place.Not now.But in case we need to,would you help us?"

"Sure,tell me !"

"Wait ! What Lex?" Anne was shooked.

"I cannot stay here anymore ! We really need to get out of this place ! I am sick and tired to be afraid that someone sees us !" I said.

"So,I need you to keep busy the conductor of the truck that comes everyday to us to give food ! We will sneak in it !"

"The truck comes fron a restaurant in the center of the city !"  Sky said.

"Excellent ! So are you in ?" 

"Of course ! Anything for my friends !" She patted my shoulder.I looked at Anne.She was not feeling great about this plan.

We got into our dorm.

"This backpack ! Put there just the necessary ! Just in case ! We will take them and the rest will be given to our parents !" I said giving her a backpack.

"Why are you acting like this ? You are strange !" Anne asked.

"I am not acting different ! I am the same ! It's just..I told you..I am loosing my temper here ! My place is not here ! It is outside,with you !" I almost started crying.

"Oh..my poor girl ! Do not cry please ! We will get outside soon !" I felt the girls lips kissing my neck.