✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: Her everything

Anne caught both of my hands in hers,breaking the kiss.The eye contact we made,made me weak as fuck.I could see the glint of desperation in her eyes.
Being like this was my favourite sin.

It was just the spark of the full moon,illuminating the room,mostly the bed.Everything was monochrome..all black,white and grey.

I worked my fingertips to the girls skirt,zipping it off and throwing it somewhere across the room.Burying my face into her neck,my wet lips were slowly moving,leaving love bites,all down to the hallow of her neck as my shaky hands were struggling to undo her shirt.

Leaving the girl completely naked,her body being moonkissed,I just wanted to tease her more,smelling her more,licking her more,like she was my prey and I was a hungry wolf.

I started squeezing her boobs,playing with her nipples,kissing them,biting them,sucking them as her hands were getting stuck in my head,pulling it stronger.

"I...need you,babe !" Anne was trying to tell between broken whispers.Those words had me dead.There is a somehow weird thing about me.I have some veins on my hands and one on my forehead that pop out when I am extremely horny.I felt them.I fucking felt them.

Her thights began to shake as I crawled my mouth down to her heat.

She suddenly rise her body,pushing me into the bed so she could literally rip my clothes off,leaving both of us naked.I loved when she took this dominant role.I like to be dominated sometimes.

I stroke a spank on her naked ass.The girls hair flipped back as she closed her eyes and let out a tiny scream,followed by a moan.

"What have I told you about the noise,my babe? We are in a fucking church !" I whispered as I pushed the girl back in the pillows.She laughed,biting her finger.Damn,such a tease.

Crawling back down there,my tongue came out,giving her a taste.Kissing,biting,sucking.She was trying to move her hips but my hands squizing on her butt kept her in place.

Moving up to her cleavage and stomach,kissing them,one of my fingers entered her bud,soft moans leaving her mouth.

I moved to her lips,kissing her roughly,trying to make the girl keeping her mouth shut.I quickened the pace of my finger before sliding another one. We smiled between the kisses.

"More,Alex !" Anne moaned.

"You sure?" I whispered.

Without receiving an answer,I pumped the third finger into her pussy.The girls back was arching so hard,the girl was whining in pleasure.

"Faster babe ! Go faster !" Said the girl,cupping the bed sheets in her fists.

So I did.I went faster,our bodies were glistering because of the sweat that caught us.

"Alex,I'm...I'm about to cum !"

The girl came,which had me collapsing on her in exhaustion.

"Fuck it Anne,it was extraordinary !" I said,crawling up to hold her in my arms,after licking the hot liquid which came out of my sweet lover.

"I love you more than anything,Alex !" The girl laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Here honey !" I let the girl lick my fingers. "I love you too,my small,little...my everything !" I replied the girl,lifting her chin up to facing my eyes.

Both of us fell asleep,I could still feel her lips on my skin through the night and yet I pulled her even closer.

..................................

The pale yellow light of the morning sun found us the same way the moon left us last night,holding each others bodies.

I woke up before Anne did and checked the clock.

"8:03 AM.We need to get dressed before the nuns will find us naked in this mess !" I whispered.

Trying not to wake her up,I stood up and started looking for my clothes around the room.

Soon after Anne felt no presence with her in bed,the girl woke up. "Where are you,Alex ?"

"Good morning to you too ! I am looking for the clothes you threw everywhere last night."I laughed. The girl burried her face underneath the blanket.

"Don't be a pussy and wake up ! Dress yourself and help me clean this mess before the nuns come !" I said crawling up on her bed,slapping her.

"Okay Okay !" She said and she woke up.

After a couple of minutes,we heard some knocks on the door.

"See,I told you,Anne !" I said,looking for the keys.I could not find them.

"Girls,open the door please !" The knocks were stronger this time.It was nun Elena.

"Just a second nun,I really cannot find the keys !" I laughed.

Finally,I found the keys and let the nun in the room.

"Good morning sweethearts !" Elena smiled. She saw Anne butoning her shirt. 

"M-may I ask you why you locked the door?" She frowned.

"Actually,we..." I wanted to speak but I was intrerrupted.

"I think it is better for me not to know.Anyways,please do not let this happen again and be more careful !" 

Glad she did not get mad at us.She is our blessing.Our luck.I don't even want to think about what would have happened if it hadn't been Elena, and there would have been another nun.

"Thank you for understanding,nun Elena !"

"Be blessed girls ! Oh,and..please clean this mess ! We are waiting for you in 30 minutes to join breakfast ! And oooh how could I forget ? We will introduce you to someone new today !"

"A new girl?" My eyes went wide.

"A new girl." Elena closed the door.

"Another one ?" Anne raised her brows,massaging my neck.

"Another one..shit..What's going on with the kids behaviour these days?" I laughed.

"Oh,look who's talking !? The homosexual herself !" Anne laughed.

"Shut up..you are also a dyke !" I laughed even harder.

Going downstairs with Anne,I was looking outside the window.

"Looking for the new girl ? You cheater !" Anne punched me in the back.

"W-what? Fuck you,Anne !" I replied.

"HEEEELLO GUYZ !!" Sky caught us by our backs.

"What's up Sky?" I asked.

"I am fine,things are going fine.How about you,my two favourite girls on the planet?"

"We had a hell of a night !" Anne laughed.

"OOH WOW !" Sky's eyes went wide.

"My Gosh Anne,did you really need to tell her?" I facepalmed.

"Oh c'mon..she is a really good friend of yours,how can she not know? Well,just think about it.2 lesbians,one room.What can possibly happen ?" Anne was being sarcastic. 

All of a sudden,she stopped moving as the front door opened and saw the new girl entering the building.

"Oh,she must be the new girl !" I said.

"NO FUCKING WAY ! NO,NO,NO..IT CANNOT BE HER !" Anne was extremely shooked.

"W-wait ! What's going on Anne ? Who's she?" I asked.

I was scared.