✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 : The new roommate

Then,we hear some doors opening,which meant that someone was going to show up here..so we got away from each other even more.

That's when we saw two nuns coming to us..it was Nancy and Elena.

"Blessed be,ladies ! Great to see you together,we have great news for both of you !" Nancy said.They were both smiling.Good news again? For us? Does someone up there really love us? Well,someone does,cause I met Anne.

"Anne darling ! We found a roommate for you ! The person is right in front of you !" She continued.

"W-w..really?" Anne was in shock.

"Alexandra,go and pack your stuff and move to Anne's room ! Your colleague is going to move with another student here whose colleague also left not a long time ago." I could see Elena winking in the backround.I knew it was her who made this happen.

So I smiled too. "Thank you very much !"

"You know,I have seen very good influences on Alexandra coming from Anne ! She is getting better and better in her projects,right Nancy?" Elena talked in the back.

"Yes,I also did notice..." She said looking somewhere on the floor,unblinking. "But yes,I have to say that,Alexandra's results are very impressive ! and....fast ! She is the first case who seems to work this good !" The nun continued,her eyes looking at me now.

"It must be God's work !" I said smiling and trying not to be suspicious,though the situation was kinda..

There was a moment of silence when no one said anything.

"Shall we go?" I said to Anne.

"We shall go.Excuse us !" Anne responded.

"See you soon at dinner,girls !" Said Elena.

We were now in my room and Sky's .

"Are you packing your things up too Sky?" I questioned the girl who was looking for all her skirts.

"Yes,I am leaving ! You will find me in a girl named Deborah's room ! She stays above us..They want to clean this room for new students." The girl said.

"Interesting !" I found myself saying.

"So..." She was giggling. "What are your plans for tonight girls? Since it is your first night together now that you are roommates ?"

At that moment both me and Anne gave each other a look,giggling.

"Nothing !" I said crossing my hands.

"Well..it's none of your business !" Anne said biting her tongue.

My mouth dropped. "OH,W-WAIT..WHAAT ? YOU GIRL,I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS UP !" I said,climbing on her and hiting her with my pillow.

"EXACTLY ! SEE? YOU KNOW ! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ! " She was laughing so bad,I could not stop her,but smack her lips against mine.

"Aww girls ! I don't know about you,but I freaking love what I see ! You are the SWEETEST !" Sky was "fangirling" jumping on her bed.

"Now,weren't you supposed to pack quicker and move in with me?" Anne questioned.

All of a sudden,we heard the door opening and see Elena coming in the room.I panicked as hell because I was on top of Anne,and God knows who would have came into the room.

"Girls ! Why aren't you ready ? We have to clean this room before a new student comes ! And oh my,please lock the door whenever you want to do something...for your safety..what if Nancy did not send me and came by herself and caught you on top of each other ?!" Elena was worried.

I could still feel my heart in my throat. "I am sorry,nun Elena ! It won't happen again !"

"I know you love each other very strong,but think about consequences too ! Now chop chop !"She clapped her hands.

"Let me help you with the bags !" Anne offered to help.

"No it's fine my sweet-pie ! I can manage to carry them myself !" I said,kissing her forehead.

"Gosh,I am so lucky to have found a girlfriend damn hot and so strong !" My girl whispered behind my back,closing the door.

"Ah shit,I forgot ! Can you please open the door again ? I need to tell Sky something " I said.

"Sure !"

"Oh and Sky,whenever you are ready,come downstairs to us,so we can go and see your room too ! Oh if you need any help decoring,come by ! See ya !"

So,after we put all the things in their places,with Anne's help of course (I could not make her shut up,she literally was begging me to let her help me hah),I threw myself in the bed.

"You know,now I can say that I feel like home !" Anne said,starring at the ceiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Home is wherever we are together ! Wherever I can feel you close to me...your skin touching mine,hearing you breathe..." Said the girl,coming in my lap.

"I want you,Alex !" She whispered in my ear,then I felt her hot breath coming down,kissing my neck,her fingers slowly unbuttoning my shirt.I find breathing,a very difficult activity now.Moreover,she was grinding against my leg.Fucking God !

"Do..you..." She was intrerrupted.

"Anne..go and make sure the door is locked !" I could barely find my words..she is insane.

The girl let me go and head to the door.

Then,I surprised the girl and caught her by her back. I placed some wet kisses on the girl's neck,while one of my hands found its way underneath her skirt,making the girl moan. I turned her over,so she could face me and took her body in my arms.We both fell on the bed,with me on top of her.
We were kissing,and damn her cold hands against my back were giving me shivers.
"Why are your hands so cold?" I asked the girl while taking her skirt off.
The girl's breathing was getting hotter and harder after beginning to slowly tracing her panties down her legs.My breathing skill was literally beginning to be worse,because hearing hers.
Before starting the magic down there,I lifted my head,facing her own one,marking my way up by my hot breath.
"You were cold,so I said i'd better warm you" I smiled,my lips brushing hers slowly.