✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 : I saw the way she looks at you

I went back in the dorm and I found Sky laying on the bed.

"So,they gave you the uniform hahah ?" She laughed.

"It is going to be really funny but also hard to see you in a skirt"

"Hahahak,you are so funny...I FUCKING KNOW IT,OKAY?!" I said rolling my eyes.

"The last time I wore a skirt was when I was 3 years old" I told Sky.

"Goosh,that's pretty long time ago" She was shocked.

"I know right?"

"Uhm,I have seen you were not really in the mood when Nancy spoke before.What's the matter?"  She put her hand around my shoulder.

"Nothing..I guess I am just tired and I need some good sleep.Haven't you seen I fell asleep on the bus?" I laughed. "I slept less than an hour last night"

"May I ask why?" She questioned.

"I just broke up with my girlfriend because of my mom." I paused.

"Oh,I am very sorry to hear this !" 

"Actually,the reason I am here is because a few nights ago I was making out with her in my bed,my mom entered the room and saw us..She also told her parents about our relationship.Because everyone knew we were the closest best friensds ever..But yes,she ruined my girlfriend's coming out and we both bot in trouble with our homophobic parents.."

"And what did her parents say? Did they send her to a school like this?"

"No,actually she is fine at home..Well she is not fine because she was forced by her parents to break up with me."

"That's even worse.Oh,it hurts seeing you like that.I really do not understand why people are being so homophobic these days.I mean,if 2 people love each other,leave them alone..they are not bothering you in any sense." 

I really liked what Sky said.

"This is a sin !" I said sarcastically.

"No it is not..ohh,I am so unhappy because you have to go through a process like this.My advice is not to lose hope,believe in what you believe..eventhough it means you will stay here longer,but.." She paused.

"I will act somehow to get out of here faster,I don't wnat to spend all my youth here with closed minded people." I intrerrupted.

"And what are your parrents going to say if they see that nothing has changed but in the tests you are totally okay?"

"Fuck the tests.I told them that even if they bring me here or anywhere else to "fix" me,they can not do it !"

"That's the spirit,Alex ! You are such a nice person to talk to !" She gave me a smile.

"Most gay people are always nice hahah.You are also such a open minded person.Thank you !" I smiled back.

"Now can we please go to eat? I am starving !" I laughed.

"Oh sorry sorry,forgot about that ahhah"

We followed the other girls who knew where the dining room was.

"I wonder what's on the menu.." I said.

"Ugh,I have anxiety of dining rooms..they are full of people..people who stare at you when you walk,judging you by how you look.."

"Wait,what? You have nothing to be afraid of here,we are all the same,but I think they will gave me looks because of how I look with my clothes and the hair hahah..but I really do not give a shit..and you also should not." I intrerrupted her.

"It's just that when I was in junior's year in highschool,something embarrasing happened.I wanted to have the plates for me and my friend,and some guy pushed me so I dropped the bowls with food on myself.All the dining room started laughing or making faces..I felt so bad so I left..and since then,me and my coleague do not have lunch there..we just eat outside."

"Ogh,that was kinda bad..but well,I am glad you found a way to figure that out...and also,that douche is a dick." I laughed.

"Shh ! Someone might hear you !" She whispered.

"What ? Isn't that true? All guys have dicks,so it's normal..but some of them are dicks !" 

We both laughed.

"Look ! It seems like we have pasta tonight !" Sky said.

"GOD ! PASTA ! I LOVE PASTA ! I think I am going to have the carbonara ones"

"Carbonara? Hmm..I think I might have them too,I am so undecided."

"Bring me also a bottle of that orange juice !" She told me.

And so,with our food on the plates,we went to look for a table,but we were not sure wether to sit alone,or with some other girls..to get to know them.

"Let's go sit there ! I don't feel introducing myself to new people tonight.." I said.

We went to a table,near the window,so we could also stare at the sunset.I love sunsets,even more than sunrises.

"I am sorry ,but you will have to see me eating like a little piggy because I heeella love pasta" I laughed.

"Don't worry about that !" She said as she was struggling to open the bottle of her juice.

"Do you need me to do it for you?" I asked,giving her a look.

"Oh,please !" She said.

When I took the bottle from her hand,my attention ran again to that goddamn red haired girl.Now she was standing a few tables away from us.

"Ah,shit !" I whispered.

"What? What's going on?" 

"That girl with her red hair..she is right behind us a few tables away."

"Oh,go and talk to her !" She was smiling.

"TALK? ME?! No way,not now..plus she is standing with her roommate !"

"Then let's go both of us with them at the table,at least we will all talk !"

"Nope ! I am not going there !" I said banging my head.

"Then how are you going to be friend with her?" Sky was whining.

"Why do you want us to be friends so bad ? Plus,I am going to spend a lot of time in this building,so I can get to know her." I laughed.

"Guyz,I saw the way you looked at her and the way she could not stop staring at you at the speech before !

"Maybe she did that because she did not like me.."

"UNBELIEVABLE ! I BET SHE LIKES YOU !" Sky told me.

"Gosh ! Shh ! She woke up and now she is leaving !" I panicked.

"Go see where is she going !" 

"Oh,okay okay,I am.Wait for me in our dorm !" I said rolling my eyes

"Yeees girl ! Go for her !"