✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 : Are you okay?

Anne did not sleep that night.I am worried about her.What thoughtd could have kept her awake? I tried to talk to her,kiss her,tell her to try and sleep,but she didn't seem to care.I left her alone before we would start arguing.I didn't wanna argue with her.
"Anne baby?" I whispered crawling like a snake near her in bed in the morning.
She murmured.Now she was sleepy.
"Would you please tell me why you did not sleep last night? Please,I am worried because you did not listen to me!"
"I am sorry,Alex.I did not want to upset you or make you worry.I had a huge headache." She turned,her nose touching mine.
"Are you on your period?"
"Yea,babe.I am sorry but this is my mood when I am on my period haha.Get used to it." The girl laughed.
"That's okay babe ! I am glad you are fine."I said kissing her stomach.
"It tickles,babe" The girl laughed.
"Then I'm good." I said licking the area.The girl groaned in pleasure due to my hot and wet tongue.
Today was the singing contest.
"Before starting our activity,I have a quick announcement.Alexandra,you unfortunately,can't participate in the contest ! You are invited to take a test for your papers ! Elena will take care of this ! Now,let's move on...."
"FUCK ! Why now?!" I said annoyed.
"Don't tell me you are that excited about this contest" Anne said.
"Fuck,I am not.But I wanted to hear you sing.You never sang to me."
"Heey,I am not Mariah Carey.But if you want..I can sing to you..lullabies before going to bed" She laughed.
"I would love to." I said before leaving.

"Ok young ladies,now form pairs of two and one of you has to come here and pick a paper from the bowl with what christmas carol you both would have to sing !"

"Sky,pair up with me !" Anne said,running to the girl.

"You don't want to pair up with Tessa,don't you ?"

"That would be the last thing in the world to do." The girl said.

"Who goes and picks ?"

"Me.I am always lucky !" Sky said.

She picked "Silent night".

"I thought you said you are lucky !" Anne laughed.

"I AM ! But it seems that this time I wasn't.."

"Well girls,I guess you know the songs ! Now you have half an hour to prepare the song for the contest ! Good luck !"

"Ok,before we start,I really need to pee !" Sky said.

"Okay ! I will wait here."

That's when Anne started to feel sick.She collapsed to the ground.

"ANNE ! OH MY GOD YOU OKAY ???" Tessa ran to her.

The nuns came to the girl.

"ANNE YOU HEAR ME? ANNE?" The girl slapped Anne's face gently.

"Take the girl to her dorm ! We will bring some medicine but we need to know why she fainted !" One of the nuns said.

"Alex would have been useful here ! She is her roommate ! She knows her the best !" One girl said.

"You mean...Alexandra?" One of the nuns asked.

"Oh,I am sorry ! Yes,Alexandra !"

"I am taking her to her room !" 

Tessa took the girl to her room and put the girl in her bed.

"Here we are again...you and me !" Tessa started talking.

"What a pitty your sweet butchy girlfriend is not here.I really missed feeling your skin !" Said the girl,beginning to trace her fingers through Anne's hair.

The nuns came.

"Do you know what could have happened to Anne ?"

"She only fainted when she was on her period.It rarely hapened,but when it did,it was mostly because of that !" 

"Should I ask how do you know all this stuff?"

"W-we were....very good friends." The girl answered.

"Good,then give her these two pills when she wakes up ! Put some wet material on her face ! It might help her wake up !" 

Tessa immediately grabbed a tissue and poured water on it.

"Oh Anne,Anne...If only you would know how much I still care about you !" Said Tessa,getting close to the girl.The smell of her hair,her skin,left a tear on her face.Bringing her lips close enough to the girls forehead,she kissed it.

It was a kiss long enough to bring a very panicked Alex into the bedroom.

"TESSA THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Alex's face changed a red as a tomato as she saw the girl kissing her girlfriend.

Anne woke up when she heard the loud voice of her girlfriend. She was surprised to see Tessa on her bed and her face close to hers.

"Tessa what the fuck are you doing here in my bed ?"

"It could have been great a "thank you for taking care of me after I fainted on the stage at the contest" but I guess that's also fine.If only I did not know how are you acting..." Said Tessa.

"GET OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND'S BED !" Alex was still angry.

"Shush ! Alex ! You don't want to be heard,right? Your relationship is a secret here ! Or you do?"

"Stop acting like a bitch !" The girl said bringing her body closer to the bed of her girlfriend.

"You might be jealous,but really you have nothing to worry about !"

"Of course I am jealous ! I am her girlfriend ! Now please I invite you very politely to get out of our room !"

"T-thank you for...taking care of me !" Anne told Tessa before the girl shut the door without saying a word anymore.

"What hapened babe ? Are you okay ? You fainted?" Said Alex.

"Yes,it often happens to me because of my period.It might have also been because of the lack of sleep from last night." 

"Glad you are fine now ! Let me give you these pills to make you feel even more better."

"You know,I feel sorry for Tessa.You have been rough to her."

"What are you talking about ? She was kissing you when I entered the room ! How I was supposed to act ?"

"She was what ?! Oh Lord !" She paused. "But you could have said a small thanks before she left.She took care of me !"

"I-I know..I am really sorry.I would tell her..the next time I am seeing her.But,I was shocked.You don't want to know how scared I was when the students came to me telling me that you fainted.I left the test room and came as quick as possible ! You are my world,Anne !" I said,kissing the girls nose.

"Where the hell was Sky ?" The girl laughed.

"They told me she went to the bathroom."

"Oh Gosh !"

We both laughed.