1.8|| Unconditional

The hand-over of shares from Roan Scifa to Gil Scifa should have been an absolute turn of events.

But no one could have predicted that the moment Old Master Scifa finally succumbed to dementia, due to his old age, Roan Scifa seemed to gain a new life.

Therefore, there were a few things that, although they deviated from the original plan set by the Old Master, still kept the trade and business world in the country still within the Scifa's family grasp.

One; Roan Scifa, who had recently recovered from his 'illness', still kept his fifteen percent of shares. Although there was a bit of a problem with his memories, such that he seemed to treat his family members as complete strangers, his astuteness in managing the family's business affairs had not dimmed in the slightest.

In a span of a few months, Roan Scifa took over the management of businesses that were previously in 'grey' areas. One should know it was hard to manage trades that were on the thin line between the law and the unlawful. The leader must possess absolute power with the necessary connections to keep him in that power.

Previously, it was barely managed by the Old Master, assisted by his oldest son.

When the incident involving Abe Scifa and Gil Scifa was finally relayed to the Old Master, the old man initially spared no expense to treat Abe. Until a series of medical tests finally confirmed that Abe lost his ability to continue the family lineage. Therefore, although the first son still held his share of the family wealth, and that exact portion was also to be inherited by Abe Scifa, there would be no further direct lineage from the First Master.

Unless some sort of miracle happened to Abe Scifa's manhood.

One day, when Abe Scifa were to die, if he did not have any written will, his wealth would be apportioned to the rest of the living family members in the younger generations. Which meant it would go to Tara Scifa or Gil Scifa's descendants.

The bleakness of this very probable future caused the First Lady to go insane.

Two; Although the First Master initially did not intend to take this lying down, he was immediately suppressed by Roan Scifa. The underground world that used to be under his jurisdiction had actually been overtaken by Roan Scifa. Who would have guessed that Roan, who had been a vegetable for almost two decades, could wrestle power and preside over the ruthless figures in the black market and various hidden triads?

Three; Lana Scifa actually transferred all her shares directly to Gil Scifa.

Which had baffled everyone.

Everyone had initially thought that she would join forces with Roan Scifa. After all, it was not a secret that she had been pining for him since childhood and had even taken care of his wellbeing during his catatonic state.

She should have taken her place as his partner and support him. Why would she give her shares to Gil Scifa? Although the youth was Roan Scifa's blood related son, he was not her biological son. Any blood relation that tied Gil and Lana, because they all belong from the same Scifa ancestry anyway, was too brittle for her to relinquish all her wealth.

Only YuLan, Lei, and JamJam knew the absolute truth.

Lana Scifa was astute, they had to give her that. And her astuteness contributed to the reasoning behind her action.

The person who had woken up was Roan Scifa, but was not exactly Roan Scifa.

In YuLan's and Lei's term, it was a Daemon. Although during its dormant state inside Roan Scifa's body while the person was still catatonic, the malice had integrated seamlessly with Roan Scifa's soul.