AUTHORS NOTES.

Book cover by mauachka

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to Amelia's story. This is my first ever book to write and I'm so excited about it.

That being said, English is not my first language or second for that matter. So, you most probably will come across some grammar mistakes, spellings, or some other smaller issues. I will try to edit as much as I can to the best of my ability but I must admit, I am not perfect, pretty far from it and I am sure I will miss most of the mistakes. Be warned. Feel free to point out all the mistakes you will come across so that I can better this book.

On That Note, I may as well go ahead and tell you, you may probably, most definitely, absolutely come across cliché moments here and there but I promise, it gets so much better. Also, I haven't posted this story in any forum but here. So please, if you find it anywhere else let me know.

To really understand this book; Imagine you are sitting at a campfire. An elder is telling you a story. Not only does she speak to you directly, but she speaks to everyone around you and everyone else who's listening. At some point, you will feel like she's asking you a question directly. Feel free to answer through comments.  It's called breaking the fourth wall. My character speaks to the audience directly. It's fun that way, and that's how I like it. It's the style of the whole book.

There will be a point of view change. Mostly, it's a filler chapters to get the audience to understand what was going on the other side as the story continues. You'll love it. I promise.

Lots of humor in this book to bring a smile to your lips.

The story is NOT EDITED! I will do that at some point, but God, I don't know when. I'm honestly kinda tired of this story. 🤣🤣  But don't worry, I was careful enough when writing, so you will probably find errors, but not as much.

I love each and every one of my readers and I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it so please don't be a quiet reader. Support my work by voting and commenting.

This story contains Mature scenes and explicit Language so read at your own accord.

Names, Characters, plots are all the products of my own imagination, any resemblance in names, other stories, or real-life events are pure coincidence. This whole thing is fiction.

This story is copyrighted under © Crystore valley Be warned. It should not be copied, reproduced, or whatever it is you are thinking of doing without my written consent.

Okay then, enough with the serious stuff.

Let's go!