18. Moments.... Crazy moments.

Logan.

*****

I vowed to myself to stay the fuck away from her the moment she gave me that damn cold shoulder in the library.

If she wanted me to stay away, that's exactly what I was going to do.

I didn't even know what I did, or why I got so freaking mad at her from her stupid remark about my supposedly girlfriend. What girlfriend? 

The fuck is the matter with her.

If I would have known that's how she would treat me, I wouldn't have picked up my ass from that cafeteria chair to go hunt her down. As a result, I wouldn't have had to spend the rest of the day sulking and snapping at everybody.

"Dude, chill out. You're freaking everybody out. What's going on?"

Luke who came and sit at my right side asked me this at some point when we were in chemistry class mixing different components to create a solution clear, and safe enough to drink. A blond girl I didn't care enough to know her name was supposed to be my partner, but from my sulking and bad mood, one look at me she decided she wasn't going to perform to the best of her abilities if I was her partner. She bolted.

Good riddance.

To answer Luke, I had closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath.

"We should take him out," said Leo on my left side. "The guy looks like he needs to let loose. Thankfully, club Cinematic is going live tonight. They got a new DJ coming in."

I opened my eyes and looked at Leo. That didn't sound like a bad idea after all. Who knows? Maybe loud music and a few beers were what I needed.

"I'd love to go but I can't," Luke excused himself. "Got stuff to do tonight and I can't postpone."

Seemed like only Leo and I were going out then.

*****

Now, remember what I said earlier about wanting to stay as far away as possible from Amelia with a big F word mixed somewhere between the words and all? I meant all of it, I really did or at least I believed I did. But apparently, I couldn't even do that properly.

A few hours into Club Cinematic, I was quite enjoying myself. I had received loads of invitation from a load of different girls eager to invite me back home to their beds, something I had politely refused by the way, except for a few who I thought looked a tad bit more attractive. Those ones I had opted to taking their numbers instead, and sent them on their merry way because I had decided the night was solely for me and my buddy, Leo who had also received his own fair share of invitations.

So, there we were, sitting at high stools in front of the bar, conversing and laughing at one of the jokes Leo made, about to finish my fourth, maybe fifth bottle of beer when something caught my eye among the many busybodies.

Legs. Long. Perfect. Gracefully walking towards the bar.

My drink completely forgotten somewhere between tipping it to my lips and taking a swig, I took my time running my eyes from her black short heels, up her ankles, her knees, her soft, glistening thigh, the hem of her short, golden dress, the graceful sway of her round hips to her small waist, savoring every part of her curves when out of nowhere, some dude grabbed her and hauled her out of my sight.

For a moment I was completely confused about what the hell just happened. Thankfully, Leo must have been looking at the same thing I was looking at only a lot faster since he exclaimed a few words that got me flying out of my stool.

"Holy shit! Was that hottie, Amelia?"

"The one with the golden dress?" 

"Yes. That dude grabbed her."

I didn't need any more clarifications. In a flash, I was shouldering my way through the crowd, my eyes searching for a glimpse of that shiny golden dress. And then, I found her. Or rather, I found them.

The way the guy was holding her by his slimy hands, almost squeezing her slim body against himself was something I hated at first glance. The way his face was close to hers, I wanted to punch him back to civil rights, and I did just that.

With my left hand, I pulled him by his collar, and with my right fist, I swung, knocking him to the floor.

Anger. So much anger was the only thing I felt when I turned around towards a shocked Amelia. The more I looked at her, the more my anger flared.

What the fuck was she wearing? What the hell did she expect from wearing that?

Straight away, I decided this was not the right place for. Especially looking as hot as she did. To hell with all my promise to staying away from her.

Getting her out was of the utmost importance.

I knew Leo would understand. I bet he was suspicious of my infatuation with her. Even if he wasn't, I was sure he would understand. Bro's always understand.

So, again, I know what most of you want to know. I know you don't wanna know about how I drove her home, or how I answered a few of her questions. You all want to know what was happening in my head during the heated moment between her and I inside my house. Right? Right. Here goes.

I was losing control.

The whole time!

You guys need to understand, I already thought the girl was hot but damn. Somehow, she had managed to blow the ranking bars through the roof. Every time my eyes would look at her open thighs, I wanted to run my fingers, possibly my lips as well through every inch of it. Instead, I held myself back and continued to clean her damn hand.

When I was finally done with cleaning, I could breathe properly again. No joke. But it was like someone out there, God maybe or some other natural force wanted us to have that moment because the more I tried to push everything away, the more it pushed back. And then, she fell on my chest. Goddammit!

The warmth of her hands, I could feel it through my T-shirt, and it felt good. When she looked up at me with her darker than usual eyes, the want, the need, was so strong I could see it, and it hit me so hard I wanted to take her then and there.

Instinctively, I pulled her closer by her waist. I could feel her breathing escalating, I could see she wanted more than just our bodies closer together, but then I also knew virgins are complicated creatures.

I waited. With all my might, I waited.

When she leaned in and kissed me first, it came a little as a surprise to me. Don't get me wrong, I knew she wanted the kiss, hell I wanted the kiss. But I just didn't, in a million years thought she would initiate it. I thought she would ask me to do it or wait till kingdom came, or some shit like that, but she surprised me by going for it.

I liked it.

Still, I searched her face to see if it was what she really wanted. Everything concerning her body language told me she wanted it. I wanted it. I think I wanted it for a long time now, and for the first time, I had my chance.

I took her. Hard. Long, and passionate.

She was sweet, her smell was everything I needed. She was soft, flexible, almost opening up like a flower, and for a moment while I devoured her, I wondered how it would feel like to deflower her.

When she moaned from my assaults to her neck, I wanted to feel all her sounds in my mouth. When she bent, I wanted to bend her more, or at least bend with her. Everything she did, I wanted to do with her.

She was driving me, my dick, and my mind, nuts. Completely nuts.

Remember what I said about virgins being complicated freaks? I wasn't kidding. We had a magical moment. I don't think I had that with anybody else so when the kiss ended, I wanted to stay like that. For just a few more minutes, maybe even hours I didn't care. But Amelia, for some reason, freaked out and ruined the moment completely. Leaving me to wonder...

What the fuck!