52. Game change. Part 3

A lot more maturity. Be warned.

Let's go.

*****

Her almost timid steps told me she was nervous to the bone, but I also understood she wanted this. I wanted this. Thankfully, I knew just what to do to ease her nerves.

I smirked. "Would you like a glass of wine again?"

Last time that got her to loosen up quite a bit. If this time we were going all the way, two glasses sounded ideal.

She bobbed her head yes. Good choice.

I turned her around towards the kitchen before I took two glasses out of the cabinet and a whole bottle of white sweet wine from the fridge, led her up the stairs and into my room. This was it; I was finally going to feel her deeply and the thought alone nearly drove me to rush with the drinks and rip her clothes off, but I knew I needed to take it easy with her.

Her nervousness seemed to spike the moment I closed the doors. Cute. I planned on fixing that.

She stood there, her back against my doors, her fingers clasped together, fumbling with each other, and her teeth biting her lower lips nervously. I'm sure she didn't mean to do that as a way to turn me on even more, but that girl had some sort of magical ability to turn whatever she did into a seductive move. At least when I was concerned.

I didn't want to rush or push her. Not until she was ready enough, so I walked past her to my small coffee table overlooking my back garden and poured wine in both the glasses before I extended my arm towards her and took a sip from my glass.

Slowly, she took steps. I patiently waited. No hurry. She was new to this, and I wanted to give her as much time as she needed.

Once she reached me, I smiled and handed her the drink and waited until she managed to take a sip of her own before I took her hand and led her to the bed.

"Relax. It's gonna be okay." I took another sip. "Have a drink."

She bobbed her head and took another one. A very small one this time as if even that action was not that easy to do anymore.

I watched her.

Just when I thought she was going to take another sip, she reached to my bedside table and placed the glass on top of it before she fully got on top of the bed, and with her knees, walked towards me. I would have thought she would be too nervous to do that or even look at me without breaking the eye contact, but she surprised me yet again when she climbed on my lap and straddle me.

"Slow down, babe. "

I couldn't believe I was the one to tell her to slow down. If anything, I would have thought she would be the one begging me to take it slow.

"Logan, I'm too nervous to wait. Any second longer and I might just pass out."

That was my cue to get a move on.

"Okay, then. Just relax." I placed my glass next to hers before I snaked my arms around her small waist and squeezed her closer to me.

We watched each other for a while. This was it. If she wanted to back out, I was gonna give her one last chance. I could barely contain myself, but for the sake of her, I was doing my damnest not to act like a hungry beast.

"Are you sure about this?"

She smiled. "I'm sure."

I didn't need any more confirmation.

I pulled her up by her waist and propelled her to stand by her knees while I did the same, causing us to face each other. With both my hands, I pushed the sides of her hair behind her ears and pulled her in for a kiss.