•23•

"Mom, I'm having a sleepover.", I announce, hoping down the stairs hurriedly.

"And you're telling me now? Who's coming? Lily or Sarah? You know boys are not allowed.", she suspiciously eyes me up.

"I know I know. None of them is coming. Tonight I'm going to introduce to you a new friend of mine."

"Oh, it's Billie Eilish.", Maya pops up from the kitchen, holding a very -much-stuffed sandwich.

"Billie Eilish who? The lesbian?", the horrified look on my mother's face is unbelievable.

"MOM!", I yell, extremely surprised-in a bad way.

"What? I'm just asking a question."

"What are you exactly asking? If she's the one coming tonight or if she's a lesbian?", I furiously shriek.

"Both."

Maya burst out laughing and leaves, shaking her head in amusement.

"To answer your questions, yes she's the one staying with me tonight and I don't think her sexuality is any of your business.", I growl.

"Okay, calm down, I just wanted to know."

"Wait, how do you know who Billie Eilish is?"

Her look turns from a questionable one into a scared one. "So she is a lesbian.", she states.

Damn, I'm so stupid! How does this kind of shit always come out of my mouth?

"As I mentioned, it's none of your business.", my expression changes in an attempt to fix the mistake, but she seems fully convinced about what I practically revealed. "Answer my question. How do you know who she is?"

"I mean, she's a pretty famous topic among the parents' association members.", she innocently reports.

"Oh my God, that's why this school is so shitty! You guys don't even talk about the important stuff! You just sit there and gossip about the school's different students!", I chuckle, not sure how to react to this new information.

Should I tell her?

"It's not like that. It might just come up once or twice while we discuss about the school's problems.", she tries to cover up the whole thing, but I'm not having it.

"Look, I don't care. I just wanted you to know Billie's coming over tonight. It's not like I'll let you decide who my friends get to be.", I huff, ready to finish this conversation once and for all. "Oh, and use that precious time you have in Parents Association to solve the bullying issue we have. It's a serious one."

She doesn't reply. I didn't expect her to.

I head to my room to start preparing the sleepover.

What do even people do at sleepovers?

Once again, I turn to my savior-Google.

1. Movies

What kind of movies would she like? Romance doesn't seem like her favorite genre. Probably horror or adventure. I should check a few trailers out and then let her decide. After all, she's my guest, right?

2. Pillow fight

Yeah, right.
This would actually be fun, but I can't even imagine myself in a game like that, especially with Billie Eilish.

3. Crush Talk

Well, now that I practically revealed that I have a new crush, she's probably gonna bug me for details. I will possibly embarrass myself even more, so that's a big no-no.

4. Beauty masks-Nails

That could work. I have a few beauty products and if she agrees, we can use them at some point.

As for the rest of the night, I'll let her have a word too. Maybe she already has better ideas than me.

I stare at the clock blankly. Two more hours until she gets here.

Okay...

I know I'm being a bitch by not continuing this now, but be patient cause the next chapter is going to be interesting...
*Sorry for not updating often, but school is...well, school.