•34•

Billie's POV (cuz you asked for it)

"This is great.", she murmurs, stretching in my arms before laying her head on my shoulder again.

I haven't been paying attention to the movie I picked myself, but she seems to like it so it's just fine. We're sprawled on her couch, tangled up with a small blanket she brought because I was cold.

Lily and Damien are on the opposite side of the couch, neatly sat next to each other, commenting on some <<hot>> guy in the movie.

The atmosphere is lavender, so so lavender and I love it. It's been a long time since I've felt so full, so satiated.

I start tracing patterns on her right hand which I'm holding and she notices immediately. She turns around and gives me one of these delightful smiles that I love so much. She looks as lavender as I feel and I'm so happy we're finally on the same page.

She reaches out and leaves the softest peck on my lips, leaving me craving more of her. Then, she properly takes my hand and interlocks our fingers tenderly before turning back to the movie.

The fact that I'm completely in love with every part of her is scary. I told her I like her after she confessed the same to me, but I just couldn't bring myself to say the real thing. I don't want to scare her off and lose her. I'll just have to wait for similar signs from her.

"Hey, Bee. The tv's up there.", Lily snaps me back to reality. She has that knowing smirk on her face the one that says " you've got it bad."

Good thing I never blush.

"I ship it so hard.", Damien confesses, drawing an invisible heart around us. "If only you could see how she looks at you.", he tells Jade.

She smiles and shifts herself to get impossibly closer to me. "I don't need to see it. It's the same way I look at her."

Her warm brown eyes are temptingly sparkling and without realizing it, I start leaning in closer. Suddenly, Damien clears his throat and looks away awkwardly.

I turn my head, amusingly annoyed, but Jade is laughing out loud.

"Get a room already."

"I thought you shipped us?", I roll my eyes, but I very much enjoy messing with both of them.

"We do.", Lily defends herself, "But you're so disgustingly in love."

I freeze and immediately feel Jade tensing against me too.

In love.

Oh God, she said it. What am I supposed to say now? What is Jade supposed to say? She's not looking at me, but I can feel her discomfort.

"I mean, they look so cute but seriously I feel like the third wheel.", Damien quickly interferes to save the situation. It's clear that he saw the discomfort in both of us.

Jade relaxes and rests her head above my chest. I sigh and put my chin on top of her head, kissing her hair almost reassuringly. I don't really know what she felt, but my heart drops at the thought of her not feeling the same way as me.
What if she gets bored with me? What if she decides she doesn't want to be with the freak of the school anymore?

Before I can stop myself, I'm panicking for something that could happen.

Damien and Lily are back to watching the movie, but I can feel that Jade is not paying attention anymore.

"Hey, sweets?", I whisper as quietly as I can.

She smiles softly at the recent nickname and slightly turns her head to rest her cheek on my chest. "Yeah?"

"You're not going to stop...liking me right? Because of who I am?", my voice is trembling now.

"And who are you if I may ask?", she's looking directly in my eyes now.

"The school's freak. The dyke.", I spit out, hating both terms with my whole being.

She closes her eyes momentarily, taking a breath to collect herself and now I'm genuinely afraid of her answer.

"How could you ever believe that I think of you as <<the freak>> or the <<dyke>>? Guess what, I'm a dyke too! Welcome to our much better world.", she almost raises her voice. "In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different. How do you think I...", for a moment I think she's ready to say the words I'm dying to get out of my mouth, "I developed feelings for you? You were different. You were interesting. Everyone is the same and proud of it. Well, guess what. That's boring. Being like everyone else is boring as fuck."

"So...you won't get bored of me.", I can't hold back my smile anymore.

"The reason we have what we have now, it's that I couldn't and wouldn't get bored of you Rainbow. Ever. You're too different to be boring in any way. You're limited edition."

I giggle and shake my head. Limited edition.

Lily and Damien look over at us curiously, but Jade just smiles and nestles her head in my neck once more.

Sorry for taking literally ages to update but here it is. There was supposed to be a small fight in this one, but I just couldn't ruin their perfection. Not skipping anything though😌 angst is coming.

P.S. How was the chapter from Billie's POV? Did y'all find it interesting?