Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound pots clanging. All werewolves have advance hearing than humans, alpha-blooded and white wolves a bit more than the rest.

I rubbed my head, trying to seize the pain when I had noticed that Hunter was gone. Shrugging it off, I went downstairs to find the cause of all the noise.

"Amy, what are you doing?" I asked as she picked up a few pots from the floor.

"I'm cooking breakfast for when Hunter's family arrives," Amy says, placing all the pots on the kitchen table.

"So, what are you cooking?"

"Pancakes."

"Um, Amy, that looks like waffles." I pointed off. She groaned and opened the cabinets searching for who knows what.

"Amy, are you alright? You've been acting.... different these past few days." I said worriedly. She turned towards me and started yelling,

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTING DIFFERENT, I'M PERFECTLY FINE."

I didn't want to tell her that she spit all over my face so I calmly backed away before running upstairs. I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I have paperwork."

"Is Hunter with you?"

"No, he went to pick up his parents and sister."

"Is Dylan with you?"

"No, he's probably sleeping."

"That lazy bum," I muttered before looking up to Sam.

"I'm going to go wake him up."

I turned to go to Dylan's room when Sam grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I wanted to ask you. Have you noticed any change in Amy's behaviour?" He asked quietly.

"Ya, she just yelled at me when I asked if she was okay."

"She's been avoiding me. And whenever I try to talk to her she would ignore me. Do you think she's mad at me?"

"Definitely."

"But for what?"

"Did you forget your anniversary?" I asked.

"My what?"

I face-palmed myself and stared at him.

"Your anniversary of the day you met," I explained.

"Who keeps track of those days?" He asked.

"GIRLS DO," I yelled.

"No wonder she's upset," I muttered.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Get flowers, chocolate and pray she doesn't kill you."

"Thanks, little sis."

And like that, he left me alone, causing me to head back towards Dylan's room. I opened the door to shut it right after.

"How loud can this guy snore?" I muttered before opening the door once again. I slowly walked towards his bed, staring at his sleeping figure.

The blanket covered half of his body. His right leg poked out of the blanket and off the bed. He was cuddling a pillow, drooling on it too.

For once, he actually looked......... cute.

Well, moments over.

I jumped on the bed and sat on top of Dylan. I jumped on him yelling, "Wake up, wake up, wake up idiot" yet all he did was let out a groan.