Chapter 12

"Mate!"

No one said a word, too shocked at the fact that Dylan and Sarah were mates. Sarah suddenly stood up from her chair and made her way towards Dylan, not breaking their stare.

They were only inches apart when Dylan crashed his lips onto her, shocking us all.

I glanced at Hunter to find him staring at Sarah, most probably still in shock. Lillian was already taking pictures on her phone with a smile on her face while Hareld was staring at them, in shock.

Meanwhile, Amy was sneakily taking a few of Sarah's waffles. I slapped her hand away and gestured towards Sarah and Dylan, who were still kissing.

She shrugged and continued eating, ignoring the fact that they were still kissing.

Just then, they both pulled away from their kiss, breathing heavily.

Lillian squealed as she got up her chair and started making her way towards her daughter and her mate.

"I can't believe my baby found her mate!"

Sarah blushed, embarrassed before crying out,

"Mom!"

I got off my chair and made my way towards the newly founded mates. I pinched Dylan's cheeks and said softly,

"I can't believe my baby boy is all grown up. It seems like just yesterday I was slapping and yelling at you, and now you'll have your mate to do that."

Dylan swatted my hand away before glaring at me.

"Hareld, can you believe Sarah found her mate!?" Lillian exclaimed.

"Sarah..... mate......not princess," Hareld muttered before a frown made its way towards his lips.

"Uh, okay, what do you think Hunter?" Lillian asked, turning her attention to Hunter.

"Sarah...... mate....... leave pack," Hunter muttered before a smile made its way towards his lips.

"Amy?"

"Sorry, I'm not reacting with proper excitement. I'm really hungry." Amy said before she took a bite of my pancake. I glared at her while she pretended to not notice me and kept eating my food.

Suddenly, Lillian started squealing before nodding her head towards her daughter. Sarah then grabbed Dylan's hand and pulled him out of the dining room.

Suddenly, something snapped in Hareld and he started yelling,

"Hey, where are you going young lady? Your too young to have---"

"Oh, quit it Hareld." Lillian interrupted as she slapped the back of his head.

"But--

"No buts."

"Whatever." He grumbled.

"Does this mean Sarah isn't coming on our shopping spree?" I asked as I sat back down.

"Oh, she's going. And so is Lisa." Amy said as she handed me back an empty plate, which I'm guessing is mine.

"I need a spa day with my girls."

"Alright, well what should we do now?"

"Well, we can start planning your ceremony," Lillian said.

"My ceremony?" I asked confused.

"For when we introduce you to the pack and become Luna." Lillian squealed, not noticing my terrified face.

"L-Luna?"

"She doesn't have to become Luna yet mom," Hunter said as he intertwined our hands from under the table.

Lillian glanced at me with a sad look before saying,

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't realize I was putting too much pressure on you. Hunter's right, you don't have to become luna yet."

I nodded and mentally sighed in relief.

"But we still need a ceremony to welcome you and......., what's his name?"

"Dylan."

"Right, you and Dylan to the pack."

Suddenly, Sam came into the dining room, his face glued to his papers. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Amy looking down at her plate, playing with her food. Any idiot could tell that there was something going on between those two.

"Hunter, the pack is starting to spread rumours about you having a maa--Hi Hareld, Lillian, when did you guys get here?"

"An hour ago. What have you been doing?"

"Paperwork." Sam said glaring at Hunter.

"Oh dear, why don't you sit down with us?" Lillian said, gesturing towards the empty seat next to Amy.

"'I'd love too." Sam said as he walked towards the empty seat, pulling the chair.

Just as he took his seat, Amy stood up, grabbing my hand alpng with her and said,

"I think it's about time we leave."

She then walked away from the table, pulling me away with her.

"Amy, I--

We didn't get the chance to hear the rest of Sam's sentence since Amy walked out the door, pulling me along with her.

We walked in the living room to find Dylan and Sarah kissing. I closed my eyes, disgusted, and felt Amy's grip leave my hand. Not long after I heard Dylan growl and Amy's grip back on my hand.

"Come on Sarah, let's go." Amy said as she pulled both of us towards the front door. She let go of my hand and yelled out,

"Lillian, we're all waiting in the car."

And like that, she pulled us out the front door to find Lisa, who was right about to knock.

"Come on."

Lisa just stared at Sarah and I, who were shaking our heads and gesturing to Amy, who was staring at Lisa.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders and followed us towards the car.

I mentally sighed and turned to Sarah who was looking back at the house, probably wondering about Dylan.

I sighed and thought about what Lillian brought up during breakfast.

Am I ready to be Luna?

Do I want to be Luna?

What if the pack doesn't like me?

No, stop it Emma, don't let your thoughts get to you

I hadn't noticed that we had reached the car until Amy had let go of my hand and got out her car keys.

"Get in girls, cause we are spending the day at the mall."

------

Don't forget to vote!