Chapter 15

"Try this one," Sarah said as she threw a dress towards me.

"How long is this gonna take?" I whined.

"Just do it!"

I huffed and walked into the bathroom to change into my dress for the tenth time. Today is the ceremony where I will be introduced to the pack as Hunter's mate. Lillian has been setting this up all week, which I'm grateful for so she's a bit more, excited than the rest of us.

Amy is now six weeks into her pregnancy and is doing pretty well so far, despite all the puking. So far, she has gone into the 'I-need-ice-cream-now' mode. Sam, however, is being very, and I mean very overprotective. He wouldn't let Amy climb the stairs, saying that she could 'damage the baby'.

So far this whole week, I've gotten closer to Sam, Sarah and Hunter. Although I miss Dylan, every time I tried to talk to him, he was always either with Sarah, John or Sam. And whenever he would try to talk to me, I would be with either Sarah, Sam or Hunter.

Sarah and I would usually jog around the pack together in the afternoon. We invite Lisa and Amy but Sam isn't allowing Amy and Lisa are just too lazy. After our jog around the pack, we would usually race back home in our wolf forms.

Sam has been trying to catch me up on the marvel cinematics every night. We would watch one movie every night or Hunter would come and carry me out of the room. Tonight, we're watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

As for Hunter and I, well it's been a week since we've marked each other and we've gotten closer together. We usually spend an hour cuddling and just talking to each other and I love it.

Speaking of us marking each other, it was pretty hectic when the girls found out.

"Emma, wake up!"

A familiar voice said as they shook my shoulders, causing me to groan and turn over. I ignored the voice, hoping it would go away and snuggled back into my bed.

The voice let out a tired sigh and got off me, making me smile in my sleep.

"Time for Plan B" The voice muttered and before I knew it, I was drenched in water.

I opened my eyes and sat up straight on my bed, glaring at Sarah who was staring at my neck.

"I can see why you and Dylan are mates," I grumbled, remembering my birthday.

"What are you staring at?" I asked confused when she wouldn't talk.

"You got your mark!" Sarah squealed causing, what sounded like an earthquake to rumble throughout the house. Suddenly, the door was kicked opened and before I knew it, I was tackled back into my previous position by Lisa and Amy, who were squealing in my ear.

"Why are you taking so long?" Sarah's voice rang, interrupting me from my thoughts. I let out a sigh and open the bathroom door, to be judged.

"That's it!"

"That's the one!"

"Perfect!"

"Gorgeous!"

"Can I borrow that?"

"Mom, I don't think it would fit you."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Finally!" I said as I collapsed on my bed. However, I was pulled back up by Sarah and Lisa, who had looks of determination in their eyes.

"No, it's time for us to do your makeup."

"Hey, what do we get to do?" Amy questioned.

"Her hair."