Chapter 16

Oh my god, thank you guys so much for the 300+ reads. I love you all and I just wanna show how grateful I am. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

----

"Liam!"

"Emma?!"

"Oh my god, Emma!" Liam said excitedly as he stood up from the ground. I happily made my way towards the door and was about to open it when someone had pulled me back.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hunter whispered huskily in my ear.

"Hunter, I know him. That's Liam!" I said as I pulled away from Hunter and started bouncing up and down.

"Where do you know him from?" Hunter questioned.

"He's in my pack!"

"But I thought you and Dylan were the only survivors?" Hunter asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"So did I!"

I reached out to open the door when Hunter grabbed my wrist, pulled me back once again and whispered softly,

"I don't trust him."

"Then trust me," I said putting my hand over his.

"Liam would never hurt a fly."

Hunter let out a deep sigh and ran his fingers through his hair before nodding his head. I quickly threw open the door and bent down before pulling Liam in a hug. He hugged me back tightly, and a few seconds later, I could feel my shoulder getting wet. I only hugged him tighter and let a few of my tears slip out.

After a few minutes, I pulled away from the hug and turned to Hunter, who was already staring at us. I wiped my eyes, stood up and walked towards Hunter.

"Can we take him upstairs?"

"What?"

"Come on, it isn't like he's a threat, and I think he would probably be happy to see Dylan."

"Dylan's alive too?!" Liam asked shocked.

I nodded my head and Liam's smile grew wider before running towards me and hugging my waist, as he wasn't tall enough to reach my shoulders. I turned towards Hunter who nodded his head before leading Liam outside and towards home.

He now sat on the couch of our living room, bouncing up and down as we waited for Dylan.

"When's he---"

Suddenly, the sounded of the door was heard through the living room and all our heads snapped to the door. In walked Dylan and Sam, who didn't seem to finish their conversation.

"Dylan!" Liam said as he jumped off the couch and ran towards Dylan, tackling him in a hug. Surprised, Dylan fell back causing Liam to fall on top of him. Dylan groaned and rubbed his head before looking up to find Liam smiling down on him.

"You really are alive!" Liam exclaimed happily.

"Liam?"

"Liam!" Dylan yelled before pulling him in a hug, squishing him.

"Wait, is that Liam?" Sam asked.

"Sam!" Liam yelled out before getting away from Dylan's arms and tackling Sam. Luckily, Sam wasn't caught off guard like Dylan and managed to catch them both before falling.

Sam hugged Liam tightly as he asked him a question making him tense up.

"What are you doing here?"