Chapter 32

Third Person:

"Emma!" Liam called out as he watched her struggle. Although seconds passed, it felt like hours to Liam. He watched as the pain and fear in her eyes went away and all that was left was the darkness.

Liam suddenly felt something burning up inside of him, he felt anger. He began breathing deeply and hr stared at the man on top of Emma, who was smiling manically.

Suddenly, Liam felt lighter, stronger, and faster. Using this feeling to his advantage pounced on the man, and began attacking him at any means necessary.

The man underneath him dug his nails deep into Liam's arm, causing him to growl. 

Liam scratched his face, leaving a massive slash from his forehead towards the end of his nose.

Liam stared at the vampire as it began yelling in pain, shielding away his face. Suddenly, the vampire turned around, with a creepy smile plastered on his face and dug his fangs deep into Liam's shoulder.

Liam began yelling out in pain before he kicked Jerry off, causing him to land on the ground, a few feet away.

Is he the--, no it was just a myth

"H-How is this possible?" The vampire whispered in shock. Liam only growled as he slowly began making his way towards Jerry.

Jerry began backing away, now aware of the power the boy held.

Liam suddenly began running towards Jerry and pounced on top of him. The vampire yelled out in pain as Liam began digging his nails deep into his neck.

"W-W-What are you?"

Seconds later, all was quiet. No one made a sound, all focused on Liam.

Liam then got off the vampire's corpse and began slowly walking towards his friends. He was only a few feet away from Darrius, Jack and Dylan when he collapsed of exhaustion.

Before he blacked out, he heard Darrius yell out, "You did it, Liam, you killed the vampire!"

----------

Emma's eyes fluttered open as she sat up straight. She then noticed the coat she was wearing and the fact that her mate was holding her.

"You woke up huh?"

"Did we win?" Emma asked immediately.

"Yes," Hunter said as he sniffed her hair, "Yes we did!"

Emma gasped and threw herself towards Hunter. The two stayed like that for a while before Emma pulled away and asked,

"Wait, only a white wolf can kill a vampire?" Emma said confusedly.

"Emma, that's old news," Hunter teased.

"There is no other white wolf other than me so, who killed Jerry!"

Hunter chuckled and tilted his head towards his right side. Emma got off the floor and pulled Hunter off the ground before she began running towards the combination.

She saw a crowd gathered around some kid who was gulping down a bottle of water. She pushed her way through the crowd and gasped when she saw who the saviour of the pack was.

"Liam!"

"Emma!"

Emma got onto the ground and they both pulled each other into a hug, one that lasted longer than a minute.

Emma then pulled away and began checking his injuries.

"On a scale from one to ten, tell me how much it hurts, okay?" Emma said as she pressed on his arm.