Chapter 13

"This is heaven," Lisa said as she climbed onto the hot tub.

Currently, we are all at a spa at the mall, brought here by Amy. Lisa, Sarah and I decided that we were all going to go to a hot tub while Lillian and Amy decided that they wanted massages.

"Alright now that we three are alone, I have to ask you something." Sarah brought up, gaining our attention.

"What's up with Amy?"

"I don't know but it's most probably Sam's fault." Lisa shrugged.

"I think it's their anniversary, and Sam forgot about it."

"He's a dead man." Lisa cackled.

"Since we're on the topic of mates, how's your Sarah?" Lisa said, making Sarah blush.

"We didn't do anything. We were just talking."

"About what?"

"He was telling me about his hobbies, his favourite foods and so did I."

"Boring. You know when John and I first met, we---

"I know, I know. You guy mated."

"Not just mated. We marked each other too." Lisa said proudly.

Suddenly, Sarah smirked and turned her head towards me, making me a bit nervous. She then asked,

"Where's your mark Emma?"

"Ya, I mean, it's alright that Sarah didn't get her mark. She just met the man. What about you?" Lisa smirked.

My face went crimson red and I looked away before replying,

"We didn't mark each other yet."

They both started cackling while I just sat there, embarrassed at the fact that everyone was staring at the two idiots who were laughing their butts off.

"You-You guys didn't mark each other yet?" Lisa smiled after she was done laughing.

"No."

Lisa burst out laughing once more, annoying the women around us.

"YO BARBIE," A woman called out, "SHUT UP! I'D RATHER LEAVE NOW THAN LISTEN TO YOU LAUGH LIKE A PIG!'

"AT LEAST MY EARS AREN'T AS BIG AS DUMBO'S. I CAN SEE IT FROM ALL THE WAY HERE."

"AT LEAST MY VOICE WASN'T THE CAUSE OF THE WOLVES HOWLING ALL NIGHT."

"AT LEAST I AIN'T A B---

"Excuse me, is there a problem here?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, that woman over there started yelling at us to shut up," Lisa said politely. "I would like her to be kicked out."

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"

"I DO WHAT I WANT."

"KICK HER OUT ALREADY."

"Sorry miss, but you need to leave." The receptionist said politely.

"Me? She's the one who started the fight."

"Yes but her--

"MY MOM OWNS THIS SPA, YOU IDIOT."

"WHO YOU CALLIN' IDIOT?"

Lisa got out of the tub and started marching over towards the woman. She grabbed the oil next to the woman and poured it down her hair, making the woman yell out an ear-piercing scream.

"What's going on here?" Lillian said as she walked towards Lisa.

And that people is how we all got kicked out of the spa.