Epilogues

Third Person:

"I was starting to think you weren't coming," Emma said once she saw Sam coming over. She got off the bench and walked over towards Sam, who carried a guilty look on his face.

"Sorry," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Amy needed help with Fainta. For a six month old, she cries a lot."

"Anyways," Sam began, "Let me take you there."

Sam lead the way as Emma followed behind him. There was an awkward silence between the two siblings, as none knew what to say to the other.

Sam stopped and turned towards his younger sister, "Do you want me to wait up for you?"

"No," said Emma, "I want to be alone."

Sam nodded his head and walked out of the cemetery, leaving Emma with her dead parents.

Emma bent down to the ground and brushed a strand of hair from her face. She placed her flowers on both of their graves before she began talking,

"Hey mom, dad, it's me, your daughter, a white wolf."

She hesitated for a bit before rushing,

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier, but I was avoiding this moment because," she let out a sniffle, not aware of the tears running down her cheeks before continuing, "because if I did come, it would mean that you guys are actually dead and a part of me hoped that you guys were still alive, waiting for me to find you."

Emma rubbed her eyes with her sleeve as she continued,

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you guys, I feel like being a white wolf is a waste, I didn't even kill Jerry!"

"I'm just-I'm sorry!"

Emma hid her face in her hands and silently cried, not wanting to look up at their graves.

Suddenly, the wind shifted its direction and the leaves began blowing around her, without her noticing.

"There's nothing to be sorry about dear,"

"We love you!"

Emma gasped and looked up, and as soon as she did, the leaves fell to the ground. Emma paid no attention, turning her head from side to side, she wanted to hear the voice again, the voice of her parents.

She sighed, deciding it was just her imagination, she decided to leave.

"Goodbye, my daughter."

———————

"3......2.......1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"Alright everyone," Emma and Sarah called out as they stood up from their seats, "it's time for the big announcement."

The two women smiled and each other before they yelled out in unison,

"WE'RE PREGNANT!"

Sounds of cheers were yelled out from the two packs and the sound of their mates choking on their drinks was heard through all the hall.

"I'm so happy," Lillian yelled out in excitement and she hugged her daughter.

Sarah laughed before she wiped away her mother's tears.

"Mom, I know you're happy for us but could you please stop crying?"

"I'm not crying for you," Lillian waved off as she wiped away her own tears.

"I never knew my own mother was a savage," Sarah muttered.

"I'm finally getting grandchildren," Lillian squealed as she hugged her two daughters.

--------

"How is she!" Both Hunter and Dylan asked once they entered the hospital.

They had both just found out their mates were going into labor. They weren't with their mates as it was their boy's day out, and their mates insisted they go.

"If you would just walk through that door---"

The boys ran though the door, not bothering with what the doctor had to say.

Once they opened the doors, the two men found their mates side by side, holding their baby.

Emma was holding her newborn son while Sarah was holding her newborn daughter.

The two women noticed their mates and let out a smile.

"Meet the future Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Aaron Jay Beckett"

"And the future Luna of the Midnight Pack, Willow Deen Johnson!"

---------

Comment here inline any questions about the future, for example, how many kids they'd have? or their names?