Fun facts

1. Jack was originally supposed to be the destroyer of the Midnight Pack who was using Darrius.

2. Jack was supposed to be the main villain, in my drafts he didn't have a bromance with Darrius and was a selfish man.

3. Sarah and Emma were supposed to go on this small trip where they ended up getting lost and having to stay a motel.

4. Jack was supposed to be Darrius's cousin or their unknown triplet.

5. Jerry wasn't originally supposed to be a vampire, but I thought how weird it was for a sixty year old to fight a couple of twenty year olds. The man will basically be useless in battle.

6. Sarah and Lillian were supposed to join the baby shopping for the girls and meet Jerry as well.

7. Lisa was supposed to be a few weeks pregnant before the battle and when John was talking to Emma, their conversation would've gone something like this,

"John, come back home, alright?!"

"Of course, how else would I be able to see my child?"

8. Sarah, Emma and Liam were supposed to directly run towards the battle as soon as they heard the news. I just so happened to have the idea to have the women of the pack join in.

9. Jerry was not supposed to dig his fangs into Liam's arms.

10. Liam was not originally going to be the Moon Goddess's son, I came up with the thought while writing the chapter.

11. Amy and Sam's child was supposed to be named Lily but the name Fainta sounds funnier.

Alright, that's it! Give this chapter a vote!

That's it and thank you again for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed this book and hopefully, if you slide to the next chapter, you'll check out my other books which I will be publishing soon.