25

As long as I have you
I can live like there's nothing left to lose
Unbreak every fracture in my heart
Nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart
____________________

WHEN I say I know nothing about makeup, I mean it.

We were back in our old dorm room. All three of us were very surprised to see that nothing had been removed or tampered with. We had changed into clean clothes. Evie had lended one of her purple dresses to Mal, who added a black leather jacket on it to "make it less girly". Evie was prancing around the room joyfully, despite her sprained ankle, palette in hand. The colors were pretty, I'd have to admit. Mal was seated on the edge her bed, fidgeting uneasily.

"I'm not so sure about this." She admitted.

Evie looked back at her. "Don't worry. If you don't like it, we can always remove it afterwards."

Mal raised an eyebrow and smiled. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Nah." She said. I watched as Evie sat down beside Mal and started working her magic. "I just want you to know how it feels like."

I looked over to my night stand, where I had placed my knife. "Girls?" I continued after they both turned to me, "Did you guys get to keep the spell book? And the magic mirror?"

"No." Evie answered, "The Evil Queen took it away and it's technically hers."

Mal shook her head lightly. "They probably locked the spell book up after all that happened... We should thank Fairy Godmother sometime." She added.

I nodded silently, my mind still on something else: the knife that sat on top of the night stand. It haunted me.

Evie was dabbing powder on Mal's face, a smile dancing on her lips. Then she reached over to get blush. In ten minutes Evie announced that her masterpiece was done. Mal looked stunning. Evie had stuck with more natural colors, but still managing to bring out her eyes.

"Take a look in front of the mirror." I told Mal.

She walked over to it and stood in awe at her reflection. "Oh my gosh, Evie- I look-" She trailed off.

"Say it." The blue haired girl wrapped her arms around her shoulders, grinning.

"-not hideous." Mal finished, both hands tugging on her jacket.

I laughed. "Not even close."

Evie whipped her head around to face me, a mischievous look on her face. "Wanna try?"

I raised my hands up defensively and Evie laughed. "No thank you."

"I guess I'll have to wait till your first date to have an excuse to." She giggled as Mal continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

"Evie!" The purple haired girl hugged her, "Thank you. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually really like it."

Evie hugged her back. "I'm glad. People always think wearing makeup means you're self absorbed, but it's just about being confident."

As if on cue, a knock sounded from the door.

"Do you think that's Ben?" Mal whispered, but she wasn't quiet enough.

"Yup it's Ben." The prince shouted behind the door.

Evie and I laughed as Mal hurried to answer the door, a tint of red appearing on her cheeks. Ben was holding a motorcycle helmet in his each arm. Something told me they weren't just going for a walk.