chapter 1:rise of the blonde beast of konoha.

It's the Dead of night and naruto has once again snuck out of his apartment through an underground tunnel he made under the floor boards in his room. Why was he traveling underground you may ask???. It's simple really.
Naruto is secretly a professional MMA fighter.
You might be wondering how he learned about MMA fighting. Well so did the hokage. Naruto had just made it to the underground fight club where his Sensei kurama the nine tailed fox in his human form was waiting with a New batch of opponents for naruto. And they were the root anbu black ops run by danzo shimura. Naruto then said.

"Alright let's get started.
Either Tell us what danzo shimura wants with me and kurama. OR. We fight. I kick your ass seven ways to Sunday then you answer my questions. Take your pick."
And the Root ANBU BLACK OPS said.

"Forget it. We'll never betray Lord danzo shimura. We'll fight."
And naruto said.

"Okay suit yourself. It's your hospital bill. Kurama raise the octogon barrier."
Kurama then snapped his fingers and the 8 seals in the room activated and turned into a small cage. Naruto then got into his defensive fighting style and stretching out his arms and legs said.

"Okay. Let me see. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7...7 of you and one of me. Show me what you got."
Two anbu then rushed into the center of The Ring and tried to tag team naruto with an elbow jab and a leg sweep kick. Naruto then grabbed the arm of the anbu behind him and flipped him over his shoulder and dislocated the anbu entire arm he then drop kicked th ANBU in front of him over their leg and fractured it. Naruto then said.

"You might want to start telling us what we want to know before I cripple you from the neck down. What do you say???."

Three more anbu charged in after naruto and he just grabbed them by their vests and spun them in a 360° counter attack he then threw them into the mat and slammed his elbows and ALL of his body weight. Which after working out endlessly for months was over 150 pounds of pure muscle. he heard the ANBU BLACK OPS spine's crack and standing up said.

"That's 5 of you down. Care to start talking now???. Or do I have to cripple the two of you as well???."
After seeing what naruto just did to their comrades and said.

" We'll talk. We'll talk!!!.
Lord danzo's been trying to trick The hokage into letting him training you so he can brain wash you with his stolen sharingan and implanted mokuton DNA from the first hokage hashirama senju!!!. He would then control you and use you to overthrow the hokage!!!.
He's already manipulated the civilian council into organizing the attacks on your birthday against you!!!.
That's all we know we swear!!!. In fact there's an angry mob being assembled against you right now!!!.
You won't survive. The entire village is out for your blood for what you contain. Danzo's got the entire village convinced that your the nine tails."
And naruto said.

"Well kurama Sensei. Looks like I'm going all out this time. What do you think???.
Kill...or cripple???."
And kurama said.

"Why not both???. Cripple them and only kill them if the situation calls for it."
And naruto said with a sly grin on his face.

"An excellent idea Sensei.
Let's go."
Naruto then Left the seven root ANBU BLACK OPS to suffer as their friends dragged them back to danzo's hideout.
Naruto then exited in a dark Alley with no other exit other then a sewer hole. He then cracked his knuckles and said.

"I heard your looking for me???. Your still convinced I'm the nine tails???. Sadly you have been decieved by by the council. The nine tails is standing there behind me.
But he's not your target..I am.
Who's first???. Rest assured this is your last chance to turn back and go home before I cripple if not kill you all with my bare hands."
One of the civilians holding a a chain wrapped in wire said.