chapter 10: Chunin exams first round. mind games.

After Gato had been taken out and zabuza and haku were no longer under the employment of thug's or corrupt business men they decided they decided to settle down and help restore the country of waves. Tazuna was sceptical about the idea at first but when they explained their reasons.
Haku's reason being to teach the people of wave country about medical herbs and plants around the island and what they could be used for and zabuza's reason being to helping protect the bridge from anyone who would try to destroy it. It's the least they could do to help the country get back on it's feet.
We now find team 7 and team kurama standing in the testing room waiting for the proctor to show up. Tensions were very high and naruto wanted to fight only the strongest people almost all of the jinchuriki were gathered in one place. You had the seven tailed beetle from the hidden waterfall village. The one tails from the hidden sand. The two tails from Kumo naruto who is the nine tails jinchuriki. And Yagura who is the three tails jinchuriki. Naruto knew that these exams would be hard.
And there's a chance he and his teammates could die. But he doubted it since hinata's Byakugan and kiba's incredible sense of smell and hearing was a major factor.
Naruto was minding his own business and the test was about to begin until Sasuke Uchiha tried to pull a fast one on naruto and thinking naruto wasn't paying attention went for a sneak attack and went for an upper cut to the chest naruto had sensed this and grabbed Sasuke's fist and swept Sasuke out from under his feet. He then pinned Sasuke to the floor with his knee in Sasuke's back and a kunai knife to his throat. Naruto then said.

"You know what uchiha...I really do want to kill you... but that's not what this portion of the exam is about.
YOUR Sensei sent you here unprepared. OUR Sensei made sure we trained as hard as possible before attempting to take the Chunin exams. Fun fact for you to know about me... I'm a sensory type shinobi...do you know what that means uchiha???. It means that I could predict where you will be and what you will do before you do it. I don't need any dojutsu like sharingan or Byakugan to prove I'm superior to others... because I know I am superior. I could kill you right now and only the people in this room would know what really happened. Fair warning for you uchiha...if we fight each other in the finals.... I'm fighting to kill. In other words. First blood to be spilled or killed wins.
I'd expect to be given a fair challenge from you. Until the finals uchiha... be a good boy and run back to your team."

Sasuke couldn't believe it.
His pride had just taken an even bigger blow from naruto again. What was with him that he is always out for the blood of an uchiha???.
What did he or his clan ever do to naruto that he's willing to take an uchiha's life to prove his strength???.
Sasuke then asked.

"What... what did my clan ever do to you that you would kill me to prove a point for???. Why are you so much stronger then me???.
I'm an uchiha!!!. An elite!!!.
What makes you so special
That puts you in a higher position then me???. Who are you really???."
And naruto said.

"When the time comes for me to reveal that secret about me you will all know who i really am. All you need to know is that I will have my revenge for my parents deaths 12 years ago. I'm going to kill anyone who gets in my way of finding Madara Uchiha. Kage or jinchuriki.
If you get in my way... I'll cut you down like a tree and gut you like a pig. Am I clear???."

The proctor ibiki morino then showed up and when he saw naruto and the position he had the uchiha in...he knew he had a real contender on his hands.
He's heard the rumors and read the reports of the people he's hospitalized.
Civilian AND shinobi alike.
And they all said the same thing when asked who was responsible. And that was.

"It was him!!!. The blonde beast of konoha!!!. It was that demon brat... uzumaki naruto!!!. He's The one who put all those people in the hospital!!!."

Remembering what the reports of the shinobi villages had naruto as in the bingo books he realized that he was screwed. The kids deception rivals even that of the most veteran ANBU BLACK OPS!!!. Looking around the room he realized that all of the other contestants were doing their best to avoid eye contact with naruto as if one wrong look was all he needed to kill you.
Not to mention the fact that the heavy killing intent he was giving off sent chills down his spine.
Sasuke then got up and went back to his teammates.
Naruto then looked at ibiki and said.