chapter 11: the forest of death. a battle of the jinchuriki. 7 and 2 vs 9.

Everyone entered the forest of death and and it didn't take long before they all knew who they would target first. The were going to go after naruto and Hinata. Fuu. The 7 tails jinchuriki and yugito. The 2 tails jinchuriki decided to team up with Each other knowing that their tailed beasts combined numbers equals naruto's tailed beast. Naruto had figured they would try something like that so he had an ace of his own up his sleeves and it was very.... destructive. To say the least.
In fact over the last month of training naruto had worked with kurama to help him learn how to combine his other elemental affinities his most dangerous was his earth and lightning element which when combined made the explosion release bloodline. However. Unlike the shinobi of the hidden stone who uses Clay naruto combined his explosion release with his wood style clone jutsu to create what he called the explosive wood clone jutsu a unique type of jutsu that when it blows up
Wooden splinters infused with chakra impaled the enemy draining and in the case of a jinchuriki. Suppressing their chakra.
Kurama had advised naruto to only use it for emergency situations. Well he supposed this counted as an. "Emergency situation." And would not lose to a lower or mid level tailed beast or their jinchuriki.  Yugito and fuu then found naruto and his teammates but would soon realize that it was his explosive wood clones instead. Yugito then said.

"Would you look what we have here fuu. Naruto uzumaki namikaze senju.
Surrender your scroll or we will have to make things quite messy for your friends."

"Naruto" then said.

"Yeah... I don't think so. You see.. we're not The real naruto kiba and Hinata.
We're clones. With an "explosive" personality.
If you catch my drift."

And fuu said.

"Oh please.. don't try bluffing your way out of this. You can't escape. We have you captured."

Chomei the 7 tails then said.

"I don't think he's bluffing fuu girl. There's something oddly familiar about these clones and yet different as well. For some reason I can't lend you my chakra and...... OH....NO...fuu girl. You and the nibi have to escape fast!!!. Now I remember why this clone feels so familiar!!!. It's a wood style clone!!!. Kurama's host has the first Hokage's bloodline abilities!!!. Get out of there now!!!."

And fuu said.

"What's the big deal chomei???. It's just a wood clone. Right???."

Nibi and yugito were in a similar situation as nibi was yelling at yugito and said.

"Kitten get out of there!!!.
Those aren't any ordinary wood clones!!!. I'm sensing Earth and lightning elements coming from them!!!. Their explosive wood clones!!!. Run!!!."

And yugito asked.

" Nibi.. what are you talking about???. What's an explosive wood clone???. I've never heard of such a thing before."

And nibi said.

"Of course you wouldn't have kitten. Because it's never been done before.
Only one person's ever been able to use the wood release and I have a very bad feeling I know who naruto's related to. If I'm correct... he's a decendant of the first hokage hashirama senju!!!."

Yugito went wide eyed at the mention of the first hokage hashirama senju. Who's wood release LITERALLY had the ability to suppress and control a tailed beast. Knowing this. Yugito then looked at the naruto wood clone and said.

"We're gonna leave now...if that's okay with you guys???.
Forget you ever saw us okay???." And the naruto wood clone said.

"Sorry... but we can't do that.
You have either a heaven scroll or an Earth scroll.
Which is it???. We have the heaven scroll. We need an earth scroll which of you has one???."