chapter 7:the wave mission. Naruto vs zabuza and haku.

Naruto was just about to make the preparations for his date with Hinata when kurama showed up and said.

"I'm sorry naruto. But you will have to put your date with Hinata on hold because the hokage has a C-RANK mission for us. It's an escort mission but I've got a strange feeling that it's not a C-RANK mission. But more than likely an A-RANK mission..  i met with the client and he said he doesn't believe that someone like you and your teammates could protect him. His name is tazuna and I warned him you wouldn't be to happy that he is requesting for a strong team and not underestimate your abilities but he was still drunk so.. you know.. lack of confidence."

Now naruto was furious.
He's been looking forward to his date all day only to be told their date needs to be put on hold for some old drunk bridge builder!!!.
Naruto then channeled a heavy amount of wind chakra into his fist and punched the Wall leaving a first sized hole in it.
Naruto then said.

"Damn you old Man hokage!!!. You couldn't find someone else to do it!!!.
Who else is going on this mission???."
And kurama said.

"Kakashi hatake and his team
Of gennin consisting of Sasuke Uchiha. Sakura haruno and ino yamanaka."
And naruto said.

"Great. Just wonderful!!!.
We're going to be stuck on a mission with a lazy perverted jounin Sensei two weak fan girls and an uchiha
Who feels he's entitled to everything!!!. What could possibly go wrong!!??. OH that's right.. they get into trouble and we have to save their asses!!!. NO WAY!!!. I'll work with any other teams accept that one!!!. Tell the old Man hokage he's going to need tsunade to heal him once I'm done with him.
He is so Dead when I see him!!!."

(Meanwhile in the Hokage's office)
Hiruzen Sarutobi was waiting for kurama and his team to show up when suddenly a shiver ran down his spine as if he's just poked and angered the blonde beast of konoha to the point of being put into the hospital and tsunade had to heal him.
And that bad feeling he had.
Came true when naruto came busting down his office door hands coated in wind chakra cracking his knuckles and the air around everyone in the room being sucked towards him. Kakashi hatake knew what that was. And he knew he had to hide his make out paradise book unless he wants to end up hospitalized like jiraiya. Kakashi then said.

"Hey there.... naruto..how have you been doing lately???."
And naruto said.

"SHUT UP YOU LAZY PERVERTED JOUNIN!!!. YOUR A DISGRACE TO MY FATHER AS HIS LAST REMAINING STUDENT!!!. What is that you are hiding in your shinobi pouch kakashi???. Please tell me that's not a porn novel is it???. Show it to me. Both of you.... NOW!!!."

Hiruzen and kakashi both gulped and were about to argue but then Hiruzen looked at the calendar and realized what today was.
Seeing the angry look on naruto's face he said.

"Now naruto. I'm sorry that this might interfere with your date with Hinata... And I'm sorry I didn't think about it before this came up. I should have told you before I accepted tazuna's request... will you.... forgive me for the... position I've put you in???."

Naruto then approached Hiruzen and smashed his desk with his bare hands and then grabbing the hokage by his robes and lifting him off his feet said.

"YOU WANT FORGIVENESS!!!
I'LL SHOW YOU FORGIVENESS!!!. Wind style: cyclone fox fist!!!."

Naruto then cocked back his fist and was about to send Hiruzen flying out his office window until Hinata came over to him and said.

"Naruto-kun.. please calm down..we could always have our date night somewhere else when we get back from the mission. I promise we'll have our date night but the mission comes first okay???.
Put the hokage down and relax. For me... please???."