Chapter 2-7: You Are (Not) Alone

"Take a grandiose look everyone! There lies the traitor! The leader who was determine to lead you people. Starting from the ground only to end back on the ground once more." Milla stood beside Terra Arcday preaching to the tribe as everyone gathered around Y/N, in the center of the camp.

Trust me! He said. No matter what happens do not act until I give the signal. I am not alone anymore compared to her!

"You sure you got this?" Moka spoke to me, my eyes didn't leave the sight of my double barrel bow gun. It was a 1.4 magnification on my target Y/N's poked out from the bottom of my sight while Milla was perfectly a line from head to toe.
"Yeah I got this I'm totally fine," I controlled my breath a firm grip on the pistol grip. Just play the game for now. Being trapped in this wooden post box was killing me. If Moka was using my sweat to cool me dow. A bit I'm pretty sure I would have keeld over a while ago.

"You're wrong MILLA!" Y/N shouted pulling out a revolver underneath his coat? When the hell did he have a gun on him?! "I may not be able to advance if I can't let go of the past. There's not fucking way in hell your going to redo the past again." Y/N pulled the hammer back on the gun pulling the trigger.

Three days earlier

It was one transpo after another. I get the feeling Y/N travels a lot, but the. Where does he get the funds to do these kind of things? Right he belongs to a bandit group. So if I'm talking bad about Y/N's home does that mean I'm also....
"I'm sorry Qrow you too Raven!" I apologize with no context to them. They just looked at me and assumed Summer was just being Summer. Offensive sure but at least I apologize in advance.
We've made to Aquarius one of the established ports in Mistral. It wasn't very old nor was it very new but the trade on the streets seemed every lovely. Maybe I could pick up a fish or two for a solid deal or maybe!
"Summer let's go! Your gonna get left behind!" Qrow, the only one who was waiting on me waved me down.
Tai mostly stuck around Moka and her agents asking question. Somethings that pertained to a field I knew nothing about however the party did seem trilled to answer any questions. One of Moka's agents had a shine in her eye the more she talked.
-Okay weird...
As I caught up to Qrow looking pass Tai, Raven was walking by herself. She wasn't feeling very well. Whenever she walks in a perfect posture it was just a signal something was wrong with her. Best way to play off something that's bothering you is act as if nothing was wrong in the first place.
I slapped Qrow's back shouting to keep up. He said something back but everyone at the port drowned his words out. I popped out below Raven blind side. I knew something was wrong. She didn't act like the usual annoyed Raven I loved. Her first response wasn't, what is it Summer... she was actually startled by my no so surprise-surprise.
"Okay, you alright Raven?" Fixing my posture walking beside Raven.
"Yeah I'm fine just- it was hard to sleep last night."
-lies.
I couldn't just flat out and say it. Something was actually bothering her in the, hard to come out and say it, kind of way. I looked at her eyes, they looked forward for a hot minute then dropping to the floor, her eye lids became sluggish. I just followed her eyes. Why wouldn't I guess it was Y/N. She's just so complex about that man.
-Man oh dear that was a slip of my tongue...or is it thought?
Y/N was the furthest one out of all of us. If he had just finished the academy he would be a professional huntsman, he looks the part and sometimes acts like it to.
Wait I though Y/N ripped off one of the sleeves from Qrow's jackets? When did he get a new one? Eh whatever at least it was covering that arm of his, wouldn't want to draw an unwanted attention.
"Y/N!" He didn't respond, "Y/N!" Nothing. AHHH! I picked up a fish from the ground, convent. Lunching it towards Y/N, the tail had slapped the back of his head, the impacted echoed. Everyone stopped talking, clearing a path for me towards, "Y/N! I'm calling you! GODDAMNIT!!!" This boy doesn't know who he's ignoring!
"Summer what are you!"
"Oh ah look at me! Let me ignore my friends," Slapping him upside the head with the palm of my head, "fuck you. Y/N it's only day two of our travels i wanna enjoy my time. But if you keep this up you and us we're done professionally!"