Chapter 5-2: The Juggernaut Setup

Y/N

"Hazel level with me. Do I really need this mask in this god forsaken HEAT!" I scream to a land of waste. A land of sand, sand, more sand. Oh and yes, MORE! FUCKING!SAND!
Who would even live in a place like this!? Sand is as far as the eye can see. Oh no no way that's a sand dun. Or is that just a steep hill of sand.
The sun is beating down on me like some metal dumber with no rhythm or tempo. Are they the same thing? I don't even know anymore... it's too damn hot!
"Don't let the little things be an obstacle Y/N," Hazel says as he's covered in his own sweat. Y'know lose all that arm hair buddy you might actually survive. Even his pit stains have stains.
If I lay flat on the sand I wonder if it could cook me to a medium rare leader.
-am I done? No I think I still got a few more bitching in me...
Step and drag step and drag. With each continuing step it felt like my feet were sinking deeper into the sand. This is it this is where I die. In the middle of goddamn nowhere alone, tired, hungry, dehydrated....Alone!
Hazel called out to me. Screaming my name but restlessness got the better of me and cradled me in their boozum.

Mr. Kamwui

Okay I'm ready...

Mr. Kamwui!

Did you hear me god I said I'm ready....

MR. KAMWUI!!!

Pain was the next emotion I felt. Fingers pinched my cheek, dragging it across my face. It wasn't a simple pinch to wake up. It was grandma cheek pinching but with more aggression and retaliation...is that the word I would use? Regardless my tears still teared up.
I woke up in a classroom, with the students wearing god awful uniforms. The uncomfortable kind. The class room was also in layers top layer middle bottom. With the teacher being on the bottom instructing the class on a holographic bored.
-great. Power points. Death by power points. No wonder I fell asleep.
I rubbed and held on to the side of my face looking at a demon, who with angry eyes, became annoyed with me. She looked somewhat familiar. Her golden hair wasn't helping. I feel like I know her.
"Thank you Ms. Kin. Now that you are fully awake Mr. Kamwui, would you mind answering the question for the class." Teach said, okay in a tone I didn't very much care for.
I squinted my eyes looking at the something. Actually what the fuck was I looking at? For what reason, "I..." the class atmosphere thicken, "I want to...." even the students were slowing wide eyeing, "I want to fuck her?"
Only to have the student burst out laughing from my stupidity. I think the teachers veil just popped to?
"Is my class a joke to you!" No not really otherwise I would have been awake, "team KMSN you are cleaning up this classroom after today's lecture! Do I make myself clear!"

Shiro couldn't hold her laugher in for a solid minute, her voice filled the our room with joy and laughter. It was contagious Nero joined in on the laughs. The golden hair girl on the other hand didn't find it funny.
"What's wrong with you! You've been acting weird ever since the middle of the semester!" She yelled at me as if I had an answer to her statement.
"Easy up on him, Milla. Y/N as just been busy on the class project is all." Shiro explained. Projects what projects? What's going on?
"It's fine, Y/N. I know the teacher told us to pick people from other teams I'd never imagine the ice queen herself would be your first choice." Nero handed me a cup of hot chocolate , with little baby marshmallows.
I've ice queen? Who are they talking about?
"Sorry guys I've just been having a weird dream lately." I said blowing in the cup as the stream tickled my nose.
"Really about?"
I paused before I could even raise the cup to my lips, "me, us! I had a dream we were....separated some of us died. I killed, friends family. Loved and betrayed. Nero's head was crushed in the palms of someone's hands. I killed Shiro while everything was burning in flames. I fought Milla numbers of times. You even meet my father fought along side him to fight me. And STRQ...Raven."
"Raven? Oh is that a girl you knew back home?" Shiro grinned raising her brows.
"No...I just- Uuuaa!!!" I dropped to my knees gripping my head. KMSN called at my names. I rose my head, Nero's headless body collapsed on the floor, Shiro starred at me with only one eye ball in her head, you could see in and pass her head from her other eye socket. Milla wasn't anywhere to be found. Lost in a room of empty memories.
My body felt lighter, my right arm was gone it oozed blood on the ground. I wasn't feeling light headed or sick but the blood wouldn't stop! My voice echoed in the room screams of terror tear of fear filled my eyes. Eventually the blood below me covered up my hand.