Chapter 4-3: One Hell of A Welcome

Summer

I was a bit worried about Y/N and Raven. Knowing that they were together brought up some flags to be cautious about. Maybe that's just me being summer as everyone says. What's that even mean? Qrow never completely explains anything now a days.
So Qrow and I would begin another Mission as huntsmen and huntdress, our first stop is the airport in Vale. Locking the door to our house I skipped down the steps signaling our free light to depart from home again.
"What crazy thing do you thing Y/N has gotten involved now?" Qrow laughed thinking nothing of our mission. I wonder though. What kind of trouble Y/N is in.
Kamitsuki. It's just a name so how are those two connected. With the information I have now I can't draw out any conclusions with concrete evidence that doesn't link the two together. I want to believe Y/N is innocent, but this track record and killing his family completely can someone really trust such a man.
"Summer you okay? You're spacing out." Wha! Qrow pulled my hood over my head right abducting my vision!
-AH! Jerk!
"QROW!! Stop!" I waved my arms sporadically I was almost one of those inflatable wacky arms tube mans they have in car dealerships. We kept walking until Qrow stopped moving his hand planted into my face! "Why did you stop!" Pulling my hood off my head a black portal appear out of thin air. A distance motor engine echoed inside. Raven? A dim light from inside grew brighter growing larger. Oh my god!!
Once the light passed through the portal vanished like it wasn't there in the first place.
Tires skid across the street burning rubber on the street, smoke clouds form instantly.
After coughing out the engine smoke two figures stood up from their transportation.
"Raven! Y/N!" I muttered to myself. They looked like they had gone through the ringer. Y/N looked like he had it worst than Raven. A cut up lip a burned eye sweat rolling off his face. What happened.
"Sorry Summer," Y/N exhausted forcing himself to speak, "I broke one agreement you made on the phone. They really are a rare bread of Huntsmen." Y/N collapsed on his motorcycle Raven fainted on Y/N's back. Qrow and I rushed to their aid without hesitation.

********************

Qrow stuck with Raven having her rest in my room while I was stuck with Y/N, having him rest in Qrow's Room. Y/N face looked pretty banged up, but I'm sure he will heal fast after all that's part of this ability as a Kamwui right. As time passed by his wounds weren't healing like they usually do. normally he would be waking up right now but he's still out cold.
"How's he doing?" Qrow entered the room. Handing me a cup of coffee. I appreciated the jester, but I'm still concern for the both of them.
"He's not waking up. Wasn't one of his special powers with being part Grimm the ability to heal faster than us using our aura? So why is he taking his sweet time waking up? How's Raven?"
"A few bumps and bruises here and there nothing serious. She woke up after a few hours. if this is the worst of it looking at Y/N like this is not sure if I should be relived or worried?"
Back to a robotic arm I see. He looks so different every time we see him. He once had a normal human arm then next time we saw him he had no arm. Then a robotic arm, then a grim arm now another robotic arm. It's just something different every time we see each other.
Should I tell Ozpin, Y/N and Raven, are here or will that just complicate things? What's a girl to do when it comes to her friends. He finally grunted his yes tightening. Finally he's waking...up.
Looking at Y/N once more he had something else altered about him. His eyes, they weren't crimson red anymore. One eye was normal his original eye color when we first meet years ago the other, was completely dull. No it was normal but grey. Or is is silver?
"What happened?" Y/N's voice wasn't much but a horse whisper. His vein popped forcing himself to be tensed. Forcing himself to sit up. His breath was low but heavy. He must be feeling the backlash of the pain he received. The only thing that kept him active was all his adrenalin, "I feel like a mission lien..." he says holding his head. Trying to act tough doesn't suit your character.
"Y/N, what happen why are you and Raven. Well a mess." I asked being straight to the point. I lifted my cup to take a sip. Eww, black coffee! I like creamer and two sugars!
"Where's Raven! Ah..." Y/N wanted to be up an about but his body was shutting down. Why isn't his body healing? Is everything okay?
"You don't look like your in any position to talk right now. Get some rest Y/N. Leave everything to Summer and I." Qrow pulled the blanket up to Y/N's shoulders. I guess he needs it for right now. We left the room while Y/N tried to get more rest. It wasn't hard, by the time we were in the door way he had already begun to snore.